Resident Evil Revelations 2 Concept Trailer Full Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations 2 Concept Trailer Full Version

Capcom have just released the full version of the concept trailer for Revelations 2.

This extended concept teaser trailer portrays the essence of Resident Evil Revelations 2. Once hidden secrets are revealed to anyone with eyes and wits sharp...

Some gameplay videos here on biohazardfrance
    Last edited by xfactor; 09-18-2014, 05:52 AM.

Item box at 1:16??

Comment

"Jill's" next to the sandwiches grounded me.
      Spoiler:

Comment

That woman in the white buisness suit, wearing the shades and long hair looks suspicious - possible female villian?
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Gameplay looks just like RE5/6 but the setting is scarier. The enemies shown so far seem zombie-like.

Comment

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
            That woman in the white buisness suit, wearing the shades and long hair looks suspicious - possible female villian?
            I thought the same thing... she sticks out WAY to much....

Comment

Been a while since we had a really good female villain in RE, not a fan of Carla, wouldn't mind a villain with shades of Alexia.

Comment

Moira sounds interesting.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zteZ_aAcri0 Claire's new VA isn't bad. I can live with what we get. But still I miss Alyson Court.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

^This.
                    While I'll always miss Alyson, this new actress isn't half bad - if Capcom are good at one thing, it's finding suitable replacements..
                    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                    X