Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris and Jill's BSAA costumes to be added into REmake HD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris and Jill's BSAA costumes to be added into REmake HD?

According to the infection campaign for Emake HD, both Chris and Jill's BSAA costumes will be added into REmake HD if the infection passes 100%.

Which is really just a matter of time, as it is now 95%, according to the official Resident Evil facebook page.

Let's hope that Capcom at least recreated the outfits over the Remake Chris and Jill model.

Comment

Hopefully they'll show us some in-game screenshots of these costumes once the campaign hits 100%.

Comment

Old news now .. we knew this several days ago
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
          Let's hope that Capcom at least recreated the outfits over the Remake Chris and Jill model.
          I kind of hope they don't. >.> I think it would be cool to play as BSAA Chris and Jill in a horror setting. I feel like it wouldn't really look THAT different on their original models, the color schemes are the same and Jill's hair would look weird in a baseball cap...

Comment

^ Jill would look fine - if they DO keep the ponytail and add physics to it.
            Chris and his stupid beefy arms through .. Ewww - I'd rather see what his RE5 outfit looks like with him being 'normal' lookin.. kinda like the RE5 Beta.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, weren't Chris's arms even bigger in the RE5 beta? They actually toned them down for the retail release I thought.

Comment

^ No.. I don't think so. I'm talking about the VERY first trailer we ever saw - his arms were thin like in Remake and CV.
                They might have buffed him up for the actual gameplay shots we eventually saw.

Comment

And a trailer for the outfits have been released. Looks like they just ported over their Lost in Nightmare models. Jill is fine, but I'm wondering how that is gonna affect Chris' animations.

Last edited by atlier00; 10-01-2014, 07:40 AM.

Comment

No ponytail physics
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                      No ponytail physics
                      Uh....you can clearly see it moving at 0:16 into the video.

Comment

Looks like it's stuck out and rigid to me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X