No announcement yet.

Bring back Alyson Court petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the petition has definitely reached over a thousand signatures guys! *Thumbs Up*

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      At this point, its done. The change has been made, I'm willing to give the new voice actress a chance.

I mean look at this from a professional viewpoint guys, you're an actor who got cast to do some voice acting for a game. You do your job, you get paid, and then a few weeks later you get a call saying that despite finishing your job, you've been recast. Thats an incredibly shitty thing to do to an actor.

The one reason I'm using this example is this is kind of how Richard Waugh found out he was replaced by DC Douglas as Wesker. He was never given any notice that we was recast, or that they were planning on recasting the part. They did it and never told him, he only found out by watching some gameplay footage of Umbrella chronicles.

I wish I had a camera for the panel and had recorded all this because Richard was a really cool guy and seemed genuinely hurt over this. He had a lot of funny stories including his trying to play Wesker in the RE films.
      Wait didn't DC Douglas & Richard Waugh have the same Agent, and wasn't one of the main reasons why DC Douglas replaced Richard Waugh was because at the time for Umbrella Chronicles' casting Richard Waugh was busy with other projects that he couldn't reprise his role? I think I read/heard this on an interview, just don't recall where or when...

Comment

Working...
      X