New RE Movie DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RE Movie DVD

The website Dvd Active is reporting that the first two Resident Evil films are getting a new bundled release. One of the highlights of the set is a new extra, narrated by Milla Jovovich which will set the tone of the third movie and bridge the gap between the second and the third.

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced a Resident Evil double feature collector's set which includes both Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Apocalypse. Extras will include a Bridge scene narrated by Milla Jovovich in character and featuring film clips from all Resident Evil films that tie the first two films to the third, a Diary of an Apocalypse behind the scenes featurette, a Diary of an Apocalypse behind the scenes featurette, a Zombie Dog P.O.V Test, a Stuntman set tour, an Undead Boot Camp feature, a Memory Retention Division feature, and an Evil Archives photo gallery. Finishing off the set will be an exclusive sneak peek of Resident Evil: Extinction, and a ticket to see the film when it arrives in theaters. You'll be able to own this one from the 4th September for around $19.94.

DVD Active thanks to Rewak.

I've never understood the so called logic behind re-releasing the first two parts of a trilogy in a boxset when the final part is just on the horizon. I'd wait and get all three together . . .
    sigpic

Comment

.. on Bluray

Comment

I have it pre-ordered at GameStop. Atleast I think this is what the lady was talking about. I was just helping her out getting some pre-sales since she was cute.

Comment

I suspect the bridging section will be of a low quality.

And as Scream said...what's wrong with a BluRay release?

Comment

Not everyone has (or wants) Blu-ray. I might get this. It depends on funds really.

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
              .. on Bluray
              What so you can step by step and see Milla's cooch as she falls of the operating table in glorious HD? No thanks. NO . . . thanks!

Edit:
              Crap have I just thrown fuel on the fire for Dot given the Jill pic in a previous topic?
              Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 07-28-2007, 11:35 AM. Reason: Fuelling a fire?!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Summoner View Post
                Not everyone has (or wants) Blu-ray.
                Get with the winning team! QUICKLY!!

Comment

I need a BD Burner.... BD would be great for backing up my hard drives <33

Comment

How long does a BD take to burn these days? I think Bluray is just on another level compared to DVD, I could never go back

Comment

I recall reading something about 24hours to use up the full 50GB (dual layered)

Comment

Wow! That seems like ages. >_>

Comment

I dont think thats true, they dont even have 50GB discs out yet for consumers. Its all single layer 25GB discs.

Comment

Maybe I read it wrong?

Ok, maybe I probably definitely read it wrong....

Comment

the movies r ok there not the best

Comment

Working...
                              X