First 10 min of Revelations 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 10 min of Revelations 2.

Apologies for this clown talking over everything and announcing shit before it happens. This game is more inspired by Evil Within than anything, it appears to be a big "Fuck you" to Shinji Mikami.
    Last edited by Wrathborne; 11-05-2014, 01:14 AM.

This is why I hate Let's Players, or any players that talk over the video for that matter.
    Here's one similar without commentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofou_Ef_GVY

Comment

Wonder who that woman is? I'd say either Annette back from the 'dead' or Carla - doubt Ada would do such a thing, and the kind of voice doesn't suit anyone else we know of (Alexia is out of the question as she got obliterated by Chris in CV) Hmmmm.....
      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
        Wonder who that woman is? I'd say either Annette back from the 'dead' or Carla - doubt Ada would do such a thing, and the kind of voice doesn't suit anyone else we know of (Alexia is out of the question as she got obliterated by Chris in CV) Hmmmm.....
        Jessica?

Comment

Alex Wesker or Christine Henry.
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
            Can't be Alexia since she got obliterated, yet it could be Annette even though she was completely gutted and bled out, then exploded by a lab explosion, then further exploded by a nuke?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
              Alex Wesker or Christine Henry.

Pretty much this.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                Can't be Alexia since she got obliterated, yet it could be Annette even though she was completely gutted and bled out, then exploded by a lab explosion, then further exploded by a nuke?
                Isn't that what everyone thought of Ada before RE4 came out?
                Her condition was no different than Annette, she "died" due to loss of blood, then she came back.
                By the point she threw a Rocket Launcher to Leon, she had literally 2 MINUTES to save herself from the lab explosion.
                And still, how did she survive Raccoon City's explosion?

Not supporting the Annette theory though, it's pretty ridiculous to me.

Comment

Frankly, there's absolutely no point in bringing Annette back.

Comment

Originally posted by MichelleRockz View Post
                    Isn't that what everyone thought of Ada before RE4 came out?
                    No. It was quite clear in Leon B that there was the possibility she survived. There was also a second train she could've used, but Umbrella Chronicles didn't end up going with this. She used a door within the tunnels that led into the city sewers, similar to how the Raccoon General Hospital is connected to the same tunnel.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                      No. It was quite clear in Leon B that there was the possibility she survived. There was also a second train she could've used, but Umbrella Chronicles didn't end up going with this. She used a door within the tunnels that led into the city sewers, similar to how the Raccoon General Hospital is connected to the same tunnel.
                      That's what I said in my original post. No matter how unlikely Annette's comeback may be, she was in a similar situation to Ada's. Had Ada not showed up at the end of Leon B, the same "How could she survive bleeding out to death, surviving a lab explosion, then surviving a nuke?" could apply to her.

Comment

Even IF Annette was the person, it doesn't make sense that she would hate Claire... she only ever really hated Leon (because of Ada) in the end.
                        Annette was kinder to Claire because she was looking after Sherry.

My money is on some ex-Umbrella employee, which would be awesome - I do miss Umbrella.. if only they could bring it back (or a similar company) that would take over several games - not like they did in RE6 which had so much potential and sucked..

I always found the global multi-million dollar company more frightening than some terrorists wanting to destroy the world *cough* RE4,5,6,Rev *cough*
                        Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 11-06-2014, 04:34 AM.
                        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

I'm hoping this game is not the example Capcom is using when they said they want to bring back survival horror.

I get the sickening feeling that this is all we're going to get, then RE7 will be another full-on action shyte fest.

Well, at least I have Alien Isolation.

Comment

Capcom seems to think that splitting the market is the best way to keep everyone happy, I dont entirely agree but we'll see what they do.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Bunch of new screenshots of the game, also some better images of the giant afflicted monster.

Comment

It could be Annette. Yes, she was cut open, but Ada fell down a massive shaft (or in the other scenario suffered severe internal trauma from Mr X), yet, Ada is alive and well. Annette very well could still be alive. Remember how the self destruct system went off on Rockford Island? What if the system was the same in the RC Underground Lab and it only "Purged" everything? The structure could still be there. Maybe she somehow survived and escaped before Raccoon City was nuked?

Comment

Working...
                              X