forum screwy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum screwy

Anyone else getting constant database errors, and can barely connect? I also have to post like 4 times before It goes through. Also I can't click certain topics.

Yeah. It's a slight issue with our host and the forum software. They upgraded something server side, which the forum software isn't compatible with (yet). Hoping to have it resolved shortly, but I need good ol' Dot50Cal to provide me something before I can take care of it.

Comment

Forums are now un-screwed.

Comment

Is it normal this white "Forum stream" when i open the forum's home?

Comment

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
          Is it normal this white "Forum stream" when i open the forum's home?
          Well, it's "normal" as in I didn't turn off that feature (actually didn't expect it to set itself as default view).
          Gonna be touching up on these things soon. A few things in the pipeline now, due to the some changes.

Comment

Hey everyone :p
            Haven't been here in a while lol.
            I got an email saying I got a new private message--so I check it out and it's someone advertising their site, I think they're a bot.

Originally posted by riomiyjac
            I want to share some interesting information with you. I have found a wonderful games store with low prices http://shop-games.rnrnh.com
            I feel kinda bad, coming back outta nowhere and just throwing work at you guys

Oh well, Happy New Year!

Comment

Is something wrong with the forum?, I go to the umbrella lab and there is only one page, not even a one page of threads, is like almost everything is gone.

Comment

The forum is set to not display threads that have been inactive for X amount of time. (They're still there, just gotta search for them)

However, there is a small issue that popped once the server auto-rolled to the latest PHP verson, though.

Comment

The forum is set to not display threads that have been inactive for X amount of time. (They're still there, just gotta search for them)

However, there is a small issue that popped once the server auto-rolled to the latest PHP verson, though.

Comment

The forum is screwy again with these types of errors Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Comment

yea, it bugs me every now and then when I come on for research
                      Game Dev, GTA/RE Modder, Biohaze Oldie

Comment

Changelog 1-27-2017

-I fixed up the news page sql errors. There is a BBCODE error still but that will be resolved (hopefully) when we begin tackling the forum.

Comment

Changelog 1-27-2017 Part 2

-I fixed Download links, they should work now
                          -I also fixed the download link counters which were PROBABLY still counting clicks when they were broken, haha.
                          -Streaming is working again, however I need to fix the download link that appears on these as it does not load the ID properly.
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-27-2017, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Changelog 1-28-2017

-I updated the Releases & Events on the right menu with new information on the news page.

I tried messing with the database to add new entries but it blew the fuck up, so I admitted defeat and restored the table. I modified the existing code to translate the game releases into new stuff (wii = PC and 3ds = Multiple) so thats fine as a work-around since those systems are dead anyway.

Comment

Changelog 1-28-2017

-I updated the Releases & Events on the right menu with new information on the news page.

I tried messing with the database to add new entries but it blew the fuck up, so I admitted defeat and restored the table. I modified the existing code to translate the game releases into new stuff (wii = PC and 3ds = Multiple) so thats fine as a work-around since those systems are dead anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X