Early Script Apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Script Apocalypse

I've been working on a YouTube web series of my own. "Early Script Apocalypse". I just published it tonight. :3

Early Script Apocalypse - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Prelude: The story takes place in an alternate history 1993, where a zombie apocalypse occurred in 1982, caused by an infected time traveler from 2009, who brought back duffle bags filled with future technologies, movies, video games, early screenplays, and music. A few months into the 1982 outbreak, when the dead now greatly outnumber the living, right after the government and military collapsed, a greedy coorperation, Parousia Industries, appears. Parousia Industries seizes various overrun factory towns, secures them, and begins mass producing supplies, food and drink, weapons and ammo, and fresh new products (including the future technology, movies, video games, music, etc, from the original infector) expecting survivors to pay old world money for them, and paying their own employees in company credits.

(This first episode sets up the basic overall story and concept.)

Early Script Apocalypse: Written & Directed By: Travis Wilson Basinger (Eteponge)

Last edited by Eteponge; 11-19-2014, 10:35 PM.

Early Script Apocalypse - Season 1 - Episode 2 - Origins: (This second episode explores the origins of the 1982 outbreak.)

Last edited by Eteponge; 11-19-2014, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Early Script Apocalypse - Season 1 - Episode 3 - Night Of The Living Dead: (This third episode explores deleted, unused, and alternate content in an early screenplay of Night Of The Living Dead (1968), as well as deleted concepts from Night Of The Living Dead (1990).)

Last edited by Eteponge; 11-19-2014, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Early Script Apocalypse: Season 1 - Episode 4 - Dawn Of The Dead: (This fourth episode explores deleted, unused, and alternate content in an early screenplay of Dawn Of The Dead (1978), all while the undead attempt to break inside.)

Last edited by Eteponge; 11-28-2014, 10:45 PM.

Comment

I just now re-uploaded Episode 4 of Early Script Apocalypse with re-edited / improved some scenes (especially the death scene and ending scene), fixed some glitches, added greatly improved music (totally fits the scenes now), etc. I wasn't happy with how my latest episode turned out, so I improved it a great deal, and re-uploaded it.

Comment

Working...
          X