Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games you want most (that aren't being made)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games you want most (that aren't being made)

If you had you way what game/sequel would you want made the most? For me it would be:

Arx Fatalis 2

The first is one of my favorite RPG's ever. The game absolutely dripped atmosphere, and the sound/music was very well done. Everything from your footsteps, enemies wailing when hit, to screams in the distance was extremely well done. Loved the game was focused on exploring the world, and really enjoyed the combat...even though it was fairly simple. It was brutal though, at least compared to Morrowind (similar game).

Temple of Elemental Evil 2

I love everything about the first game...well maybe not the bugs To me it was a great mix of exploration, combat, party building, and had the best D&D turn based combat ever done in a video game.
    Dental Assistant Schools St. Louis

Zero Escape 3.

Right now, it's completely unknown whether or not it'll be made. The two previous games did well in America but poorly in Japan, but apparently only Japan matters so they dunno if they'll finish the trilogy, and if they don't that'll be the end of me. There are so many unanswered questions and a huge setup for the final game, they can't screw fans over. ;_;

Comment

parasite eve 1 remake
      the 4th birthday

Comment

Dino Crisis 4
        Dizzy and James Pond - both failed kickstarter :-(
        Fear Effect 3: Inferno
        Omikron 2
        The Last Guardian - development hell.
        Last edited by Mikhail; 11-30-2014, 10:49 AM.

Comment

ones i can think off the top of my head are Paper mario 3, a starfox sequel, Zelda 4-swords spinoff, & outbreack.

Comment

^ Super Paper Mario is a thing, also there's rumors of Paper Mario on Wii U in the near future, and Star Fox is coming to Wii U next year.

Comment

i consider SPM more of a spinoff than a sequel, sticker star on the other hand i hate.. in fact i cant understand why they showcased it in smash bros. out of all the paper marios why that turd?

Comment

Because it's A. not a turd and B. the most recent entry in the franchise. Much how like Metroid Other M got the most representation this time around for Metroid, or X/Y for Pokemon, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                  Zero Escape 3.

Right now, it's completely unknown whether or not it'll be made. The two previous games did well in America but poorly in Japan, but apparently only Japan matters so they dunno if they'll finish the trilogy, and if they don't that'll be the end of me. There are so many unanswered questions and a huge setup for the final game, they can't screw fans over. ;_;
                  I feel your pain brother. -3-
                  I became pretty down when I heard about the situation about ZE3 in Japan.
                  Such an amazing series.

Comment

Shenmue 3, probably won't happen though

Comment

Working...
                    X