Resident Evil Revelations 2 Trailer #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations 2 Trailer #2

The second trailer for Revelations 2 has been put up online, which features the returning Barry Burton.

Apparently, he is a BSAA member now.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/rev2/en/index.htmlResident Evil Revelations 2's second lead character, Barry Burton. Following a lead in the search for his missing d...

and the horrific Revenant are formed from parts of human beings sewn together.
    Fun fact: This was an enemy in the version of BIO4 that became Devil May Cry.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

A small girl with a plushie, can't be more horror movie cliche, outside Barry looking different, I can't wait to play it.

Comment

Looks amazing! Little girl is most probably experimented on, that's why she has a sixth sense.
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
          Fun fact: This was an enemy in the version of BIO4 that became Devil May Cry.
          I knew you'd say that. I tried to find the picture on P-U but failed. How was he called again ? Half human or something ? A tall green dude IIRC.

Comment

OMFG I am now excited with Resident Evil again!

Comment

safkjasflkajsflk

This game looks too good to be true. I'm so stupidly excited. Come on, February!

Comment

oh my cod! Bazza, you succumb to Wesker and Chris's ginger taunts, he looks ten years younger than his re3 appereance, he can't be far off 60 in this though?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                  oh my cod! Bazza, you succumb to Wesker and Chris's ginger taunts, he looks ten years younger than his re3 appereance, he can't be far off 60 in this though?
                  He's 54 in the REV2 I think.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

What are the Raid mode levels? I see Queen Zenobia and Requiem for War.

Comment

Ivy University and some catacombs from either RE5 or RE6.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                        He's 54 in the REV2 I think.
                        51, he's born in 1960, like Wesker.

Comment

I really am not fond of Barry's redesign and voice yet. I'm sure it'll grow on me but I didn't expect Barry to look so....severe. I always imagined him as a warm, loving father....That is a scary man I would not like to meet :p

I wish they wouldn't promote the episodic formula and the retail copy. I'm tempted to do both...which I'm sure is their evil plan.
                          Last edited by Kei_M; 12-02-2014, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kei_M View Post
                            I really am not fond of Barry's redesign and voice yet. I'm sure it'll grow on me but I didn't expect Barry to look so....severe. I always imagined him as a warm, loving father....That is a scary man I would not like to meet :p

I wish they wouldn't promote the episodic formula and the retail copy. I'm tempted to do both...which I'm sure is their evil plan.

You might as well wait. Chapter 4 AND the two additional chapters for Moira and Natalia come out on the same day as the full retail release, March 10.

Comment

So where are the "throwback stages"?
                              At first when I saw it on a very small picture, I thought the bottom left was either the Umbrella training facility or the Arklay mansion and the upper right seemed like RE3 Clock tower, now it's clearly just Edonia streets and the Queen Zenobia, I don't see any "Throwback" or retro stages, considering even RE6 is chronologically after RER2 and RER is still a pretty modern RE.
                              Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 12-02-2014, 02:33 PM.
                              The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Working...
                              X