Resident Evil Revelations 2 Trailer #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kei_M View Post
    I wish they wouldn't promote the episodic formula and the retail copy. I'm tempted to do both...which I'm sure is their evil plan.
    I feel the exact same way. I am more than likely just going to get the physical version.
    This game is local co-op only, right?

And meh, I'm not surprised about the throwback stages. I think the fact Revelations gets two stages is a bit strange considering Raid Mode is already in Revelations...

Woulda loved a Raccoon City level or a Mansion level but oh well, I wasn't expecting any more than just recent rehashes.

Comment

Really hyped for this now after seeing Barry.

Anyone notice they gave him his RE3 look? Guess he never ages.

Last edited by CODE_umb87; 12-02-2014, 06:08 PM.

Comment

He's clearly ginger though even Gaiden got that right, now he's starting to look more like this

Last edited by Mikhail; 12-02-2014, 08:42 PM.

Comment

He looks like an older Norman Reedus with a beard. Am I the only one seeing the resemblance?
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

Anyone think that little girl is a flashback/memory/hallucination of his daughter that died?

Comment

That would be insanely evil and I love it, but besides the wacky dialog do to poor scripting (or probably a bad translation) I like Moira... Excited to se Barry thougn.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

An hallucination of Polly Burton named Natalia Korda ? Unlikely. Though she will undoubtedly remind him of his own second daughter.

Comment

Weskers confirmed for the game, DC said he recorded some new lines for him earlier this year so theres a chance that hes part of the story, flashbacks probably(game takes place like 1 year after RE5 I think), outside of Raid mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                    Weskers confirmed for the game, DC said he recorded some new lines for him earlier this year so theres a chance that hes part of the story, flashbacks probably(game takes place like 1 year after RE5 I think), outside of Raid mode.
                    REV2 takes place in 2011.. and I think I read that RE5 is set in 2009 (haven't played 5 in ages so might be wrong)

So this game, I think, takes place between 5 and 6.. and after Degeneration obviously.

I actually hate Wesker (well his modern alteration and V.A) but liked him in RE1 and REmake (because he wasn't a stupid virus monster from CV onwards)
                    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

DC clarified that Wesker is for raid mode only.
                      "I've got 100 cows."
                      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Dunno if it worth its own news post but a Vita version got announced.

The latest chapter in the Resident Evil saga comes to PS Vita! Join Claire, Barry and the rest of the Revelations 2 ensemble cast as they fight for their lives on a demented island filled with horrific creatures and ~~secrets~~ galore. SCEA’s Third Party Production team will bring Resident Evil ?Revelations 2 to PS Vita […]

Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                        X