Resident Evil Revelations 2 Opening Scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations 2 Opening Scene

'Like' on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Biohazard-France/153137754705887Follow on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/BiohazardFrance

Check out the link to view Revelations 2 opening scene. It is in Japanese language though. Possible spoiler within the video

The English version is now available. Thanks atlier00!

Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 12-22-2014, 03:37 PM.

So...They re-hired Shinji Mikami for level design?O.o

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      So...They re-hired Shinji Mikami for level design?O.o
      Different Shinji Mikami.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Natalia Korda is on the party invitation list? or maybe it's a list for something else?

Comment

Is the last name on the list Thompson, Ark?
          Complete global saturation....*Headshot*....You are going to be very sorry....

Comment

Did Claire mention that Moira is Canadian? Pretty cool

Comment

Lol, anyone notice the recycling of NPCs and (human) enemies from RE5 and RE6? Gina Foley? Anything to do with Rachel or just a coincidence? The little girl Natalia Korda is on the guest list, too. For being a pre-rendered CGI sequence, the animation and characters sure are ugly. It's just barely above live-rendered game footage.
              Last edited by djepic112; 12-18-2014, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
                For being a pre-rendered CGI sequence, the animation and characters sure are ugly. It's just barely above live-rendered game footage.
                Same thing I was thinking. It should at least be on par with the Wii...

And I know complaining does no good, but I still can't get over what they did to her face....I mean really? All that eye makeup? Makes her look like a junkie.
                Last edited by CODE_umb87; 12-18-2014, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                  Same thing I was thinking. It should at least be on par with the Wii...

And I know complaining does no good, but I still can't get over what they did to her face....I mean really? All that eye makeup? Makes her look like a junkie.
                  I don't think your quite taking into account the 13 year age difference between those pictures...
                  "I've got 100 cows."
                  "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
                    Lol, anyone notice the recycling of NPCs and (human) enemies from RE5 and RE6? Gina Foley? Anything to do with Rachel or just a coincidence? The little girl Natalia Korda is on the guest list, too. For being a pre-rendered CGI sequence, the animation and characters sure are ugly. It's just barely above live-rendered game footage.
                    Yeah... I noticed that instantly. The majority of the male heads that I saw were used on the civilians and BSAA in RE6.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                      I don't think your quite taking into account the 13 year age difference between those pictures...
                      I am. Jill didn't look anywhere near as bad as that in RE5(assuming Jill and Claire are the same age in RE5/REV2). Women usually don't get raccoon eyes when they age.

Comment

I am. Jill didn't look anywhere near as bad as that in RE5(assuming Jill and Claire are the same age in RE5/REV2). Women usually don't get raccoon eyes when they age.
                        It's not just the age difference though, it's years of stress and tiredness. Claire's new look is just more realistic and I think some people just can't accept that Claire like any other woman has many faults and her new look demonstrates that.

Comment

Claire aged appropriately.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Jill's face model was still the same teenage Julia-face, wasn't it? With some tweaks like the nose and stuff. She probably looks young cause of that. Revelations arguabley made her look older.
                            Last edited by Kei_M; 12-18-2014, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                              Claire aged appropriately.
                              This!

All that bitching is getting pretty lame at this point...
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X