No announcement yet.

Biohazard 0 Remastered semi-confirmed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 0 Remastered semi-confirmed?

I'm not sure how I came across this on youtube, but someone has posted a video showing a screenshot from the Capcom live stream of a REmastered PS4 theme with a small application for RE0 at the bottom. I mean, it's not like this is a big stretch or anything...so maybe this is good news?

Vid: (volume is low)
    Last edited by CODE_umb87; 12-20-2014, 12:24 AM.

I really hope so !

Comment

Awesome, another game that the people of this forum can all cry and complain over
      4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Aydan View Post
        Awesome, another game that the people of this forum can all cry and complain over
        Holy shit, what have they done to rebecca's face!!!!!
        "I've got 100 cows."
        "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

I'm looking for the source, I can't find it on CAPCOM TV Youtube channel.

Comment

Good thing if it happens, but I highly doubt it considering RE0 is probably the most underrated title so far in the entire series' history. All the fan praises were allways for the "remake" and many people almost ignores RE0.
            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Cool Capcom now don't speed up the music this time dickwads!

Comment

RE0, there is nothing more to say

Click image for larger version

Name:	sweetjesus.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	403851
                Last edited by yurieu; 12-20-2014, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Zero had alot of potential to be the best game in the series just like code veronica did,
                  monkeys, church bell bat, leechmen etc, so much so infact that I prefer both to re2 and nemesis, umbrella chronicles still looks stunning imo, it's a shame both games ended looking worse than outbreak, code veronicas vga graphics look really dated now.

Comment

The game had above average music and a legit system but the story was immature and inappropriate for its time frame. It balances out for an average game but I'm pretty story heavy so the game is sub par for me. I can live with never seeing it- in its current carnation, ever again.
                    Last edited by NEOMEGA; 12-20-2014, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Zero had terrifying atmosphere, amazing visuals (even better than remake), chilling and breathtaking music (best score of the series), and a very formidable difficulty. Its flaws ended up being its tedious backtracking that made one less want to replay it and its ridiculous story which is at times laughable.

Comment

I just hope they release both of these remasters at retail (PS4) in a bundle. That's the only way they will get my money.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                          Zero had terrifying atmosphere, amazing visuals (even better than remake), chilling and breathtaking music (best score of the series), and a very formidable difficulty. Its flaws ended up being its tedious backtracking that made one less want to replay it and its ridiculous story which is at times laughable.
                          I quite liked Zero, I thought it was challenging, I still need to get round to finish the game. I wasn't really bothered about the story so I could enjoy the game for all that you mentioned above, it did become a bit of a chore later into the game. But I like it for that, I just need to find the right time to commit my self to it. After I play the HD remake and hopefully after Zero gets its chance as well, that might be the right time for it.

Comment

I think RE0 did nothing wrong besides its weak and forced plot, still, it's not like it has the worst plot ever seen in the series either.

Backtracking was an important part of the challenge and fun of the old RE gen, and I actually felt Remake and RECV had more than 0, but that also depends on each one's playstyle. In your first time playing you're likely going to spend a lot of time going unnecessarily to the same places, but once you know the layout then smart playing and route planning can save a lot of backtracking.
                            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

I loved zero, honestly my favorite after 4 and revelations. It's a really great game, only hindered by both a interchanging system that left something to be desired and a focal plot that was somewhat odd, leaches and all. But while the plot was odd, the character interactions, especially between billy and Rebecca, were top notch and some of my favorite scenes. I love remake as well, but it just didn't have the same quality interactions and had a similar weak focal plot of "people go explore mansion, bad things happen"

Comment

Working...
                              X