ALZ decompressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALZ decompressor

Wasn't really sure what forum to post this in, but I know some people have been curious about the ALZ files in Biohazard 0. So this past week I've been reverse engineering the game, and finally finished writing a decompressor for the format last night. Please see this thread for a download and more info:

Any issues, please let me know.
    Last edited by Nisto; 12-26-2014, 01:36 PM.

HI, Nisto, thank you very much and finally ALZ format Resident Evil 0 solved, I am waiting for more than four years time, but I want to change the enemy's data, there is a problem is that even though you can unlock tool ALZ file it can not be compressed back, very much hope that you can come up with a compression tool, once again thank you for your hard work.

Comment

The last few days, I've been working on the original ALZ decompression tool I wrote, to also support compressing, since it's been requested once or twice. Now I truly understand the algorithm (and compression concepts in general. and have finally finished writing a successor with compression support. It can (de)compress any known ALZ type (0-2), and the word compression algorithm even seems to be more efficient.

Comment

Working...
      X