Post your latest Youtube Videos/channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your latest Youtube Videos/channels

Title says it all. I'd love to watch some of your videos/channels. Please share some!
    Last edited by Lead belly; 01-27-2015, 05:48 PM.

Trying out some stuff in Sony Vegas 13 (I'm a noob) with this video.
    Last edited by Lead belly; 01-27-2015, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Nice stuff!
      I'm still a noob to youtube but getting more used to talking during videos, i'll have some more videos going up this week like remake and more SH2 videos. Would love some subs from users on this group, or just some nice likes to keep me going. Thanks!

Hello and Welcome to my Channel! I'm here to just sit back and play some fun games, be it survival horror or something a little different. So come on in, take off your shoes and grab something to eat, as I hope to let my viewers take some time out of their busy lives and enjoy a bit of what Mighty Badger has in store for you and if you do like what you see, then why not become a Badger Today! Follow me on Twitch for live streams also! Mighty_badger1

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
        Nice stuff!
        I'm still a noob to youtube but getting more used to talking during videos, i'll have some more videos going up this week like remake and more SH2 videos. Would love some subs from users on this group, or just some nice likes to keep me going. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYn...wT9dKflCkHkeZQ
        Cool channel dude. I like the Isolation thumbnail you have lol! Funny you mention making Remake videos, as I was thinking of doing the same for the Sega Saturn version of RE. Keep it up dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Lead belly View Post
          Cool channel dude. I like the Isolation thumbnail you have lol! Funny you mention making Remake videos, as I was thinking of doing the same for the Sega Saturn version of RE. Keep it up dude.
          THANK YOU, I ALSO FOUND IT AMMUSING WHEN DOING THE THUMBNAIL. I HAVEN'T DONE REMAKE VIDEOS YET, AS I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SILENT HILL 2 ONES INSTEAD.

Comment

Comment

Here is a short parody video I made recently of the famous Youtuber, Robbaz, and his videos:

Comment

Comment

When I work on my art I like to listen to this

Comment

Just a glitch I found where the box snake uses to sneak around in is invisible. I had a little fun with it.

Comment

I rarely make videos & upload to youtube, but here's some notable videos.

An edit of my greatest Smash spike KO

Comment

My greatest comeback in Fighting Game match right at the end of the last round...I don't even main or play much of Cervantes but I've yet to surpass this moment.
                        Last edited by Kaneco; 09-04-2015, 12:14 AM.

Comment

A clip from a stream finally overcoming Sephiroth in KH1FM on the hardest difficulty.

Comment

...and two personal parody videos for 2 friends of mine.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X