No announcement yet.

Post your latest Youtube Videos/channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early Script Apocalypse, a YouTube series I created last year about a Zombie Apocalypse that takes place in an alternate history 1993 ...

Early Script Apocalypse is a story takes place in an alternate history 1993, where a zombie apocalypse occured in 1982, caused by an infected time traveler from 2009, who brought back dufflebags filled with future technologies, movies, video games, early screenplays, and music. A few months into the 1982 outbreak, when the dead now greatly outnumber the living, right after the government and military collapsed, a greedy coorperation, Parousia Industries, appears. Parousia Industries seizes various overrun factory towns, secures them, and begins mass producing supplies, food and drink, weapons and ammo, and fresh new products (including the future technology, movies, video games, music, etc, from the original infector) expecting survivors to pay old world money for them, and paying their own employees in company credits. Early Script Apocalypse is Written & Directed By: Travis Wilson Basinger

Comment

I finished the first episode of my latest and newest YouTube series! "I created this show as a satire / parody of all of the dime a dozen Top 5,s Top 10s, Top 20s, Etc, all over YouTube. Many of them repeat the same repetitive information, and I've noticed that sometimes they will accidentally throw in a game / movie of the wrong genre (such as putting a Call Of Duty game in an MMORPG list, or a movie of the wrong movie genre in a movie genre list, etc.) I decided to parody this by making a Host who gets *EVERYTHING* hilariously off-the-wall wrong, in a very surreal way. I might create more of these in the future."

Last edited by Eteponge; 09-09-2015, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Finished this little number a couple of days ago. My latest video, which would be one for a song.
        Footage is of Tron Legacy.
        Last edited by SheyGrell; 09-23-2015, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Yeah I know this doesn't qualify as an actual demo reel & it's a thing I still keep meaning to explain on my channel, and... Yeah, I know. It's weird.

Anywho, welcome to the second edition of what I like to call 'Purgatorial Productions'; Projects that get created when I'm really depressed. Still not out of the clear yet, but anyway!
          A while back, I did a video of Amnesia - A Machine for Pigs. It was with very poor quality audio & much more amateur techniques. This time, I've become a bit more aware of what to do, so I did some modding of the game itself. Here's the result.

Enjoy. Maybe. I dunno.
          Last edited by SheyGrell; 12-07-2015, 02:05 PM.

Comment

I miss YouTube Annotations so I made a video compiling my own annotations as a pseudo-eulogy.

If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Here's my YouTube channel. I make remixes and mashups. My most popular stuff is a series of remixes using elements from Serj Tankian and Scars on Broadway songs to make "new" System of a Down music (Serj is the lead singer from SOAD and Scars on Broadway is the guitarist/secondary vocalist's solo project) though there are a lot of other remixes and mashups on there.

My latest video is a mashup of the Linkin Park demo Dark Crystal with the new Mark Morton (of Lamb of God) song Cross Off which features Linkin Park vocalist Chester Bennington.

Comment

Working...
              X