Resident Evil HD Remaster is Capcom's Fastest Selling Digital Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil HD Remaster is Capcom's Fastest Selling Digital Title

A special "thank you" from Resident Evil producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi.

We’re pleased to confirm that the recently released Resident Evil has become Capcom’s fastest selling digital title in history across North America and Europe. The title which launched on January 20th has also broken the record for the biggest selling day one digital title on the PlayStation Network.

Capcom’s Producer on the title, Yoshiaki Hirabyashi, commented “It’s been great to see so many positive comments from fans that have enjoyed this new release. The team here at Capcom Japan have worked hard to bring the game to the latest generation of consoles and we are thrilled at this news on its performance.”

Hopefully this will give them the hint that people really want more of this type of RE still. So many people I know were incredibly hyped for this re-release.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Its comforting to see so many people embrace this game, it really is the definitive RE game in so many ways. I just wish they had some kind of co-cop raid mode mini game for it, that would have been an instant purchase from me.

Comment

Working...
      X