Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Guardian - E3 2007

Hi there
    I have found the footage for The Last Guardian presented during the E3 2007 Sony Press Conference.
    I couldn't upload the E3 footage directly, when Jack Tretton is introducing the game, because of some copyrights issues :/
    Anyway, here is the trailer used during this event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym5GjQMIpko
    Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
    Hi there
    I have found the footage for The Last Guardian presented during the E3 2007 Sony Press Conference.
    I couldn't upload the E3 footage directly, when Jack Tretton is introducing the game, because of some copyrights issues :/
    Anyway, here is the trailer used during this event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym5GjQMIpko
    The copyright thing is so odd to me when basically every year since 2008 I think Sony has put up their whole E3 conference anyway. :p Maybe they now make agreements for this fact and just hadn't in 2007.

Great footage, can't believe it's been almost 8 years since it was first announced though either.

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
      The copyright thing is so odd to me when basically every year since 2008 I think Sony has put up their whole E3 conference anyway. :p Maybe they now make agreements for this fact and just hadn't in 2007.
      Yeah, I was surprised too. Specially because Gamespot and/or IGN have the whole event on their Youtube channel... oh well.

Comment

Oh yeah, I didn't even think of that - places like GameSpot, IGN, and even GameTrailers have most E3 conferences going back a decade or so now. They often trot out retro clips about the time the next ones come out showcasing usually the worst moments of previous E3 announcements again and again every year.

If the 2007 one has restrictions, I expect Sony's 2006 one also probably has some internal copyright on it, but you see the clips from that all the time thanks to the Giant Enemy Crab/Ridge Racer.... Ridge Racer! event things especially.

Comment

I assume that these official magazines have a deal with Sony/Google so they can publish events without restrictions.

Comment

Working...
          X