Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone pick up Revelations 2? (*Fawkin' spoilers beware*)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Yep. According to someone on Neogaf who has already played through the entire game, this is the episode where the Overseer's identity is revealed. So don't feel too bad if someone spoiled her identity for you unintentionally. :p
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Yes, I'm still among the living.

I think it's pretty decent so far. The only complaint I have(which goes for all episodic downloads)is waiting for the episodes to be released at PSN's discretion.

March 3rd, Episode 2.

*Twiddles thumbs*
      Last edited by REmaster; 03-03-2015, 11:25 AM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
        Yes, I'm still among the living.

I think it's pretty decent so far. The only complaint I have(which goes for all episodic downloads)is waiting for the episodes to be released at PSN's discretion.

March 3rd, Episode 2.

*Twiddles thumbs*
        Thisssss! Last episode showed up nice and early so I expected the same thing with this one.
        When it says something comes out on a certain date it shouldn't mean after half the day is over. >.> Now I have to work til midnight so I don't even get to play it today orz....
        Last edited by Kei_M; 03-03-2015, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• The question is if when I get off work at 4pm today (11:40 at the moment of typing this) if ep2 will be out. Hopefully it doesn't get released at the absolute end of the day.

Comment

• Its available now for ps3 players!!! You have to go to spotlight on the Playstation Store however as searching it doesn't make it come up for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kei_M View Post
              When it says something comes out on a certain date it shouldn't mean after half the day is over. >.> Now I have to work til midnight so I don't even get to play it today orz....
              Didn't you know? Incompetence is the wave of the future. It seems nobody can do anything right anymore these days.
              My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
              ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Just beat episode 2 and holy fuck the ending made my stomach curl with fear! Tons of great atmosphere on the final section oh and the game sure isn't letting down its survival horror aspect one bit.

Comment

• Only played Claire so far in episode 2 and really loving it.

I don't call this survival horror though, still a linear action game with focus on combat. Where are the puzzles? Where is the exploration?
                  Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Cause everyone totally cares what I think~
                    I finished Claire's Chapter 2 scenario~
                    Spoiler:

And now Barry~
                    Spoiler:
                    Last edited by Kei_M; 03-04-2015, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                      Has a few boss battles
                      Is 4 hours long
                      Much more challenging
                      Villain is revealed.
                      Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                      Just beat episode 2 and holy fuck the ending made my stomach curl with fear! Tons of great atmosphere on the final section oh and the game sure isn't letting down its survival horror aspect one bit.
                      So there is hope (Har har)?

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                      These fuckers are incredibly fast, a pain in the ass to fight, and due to the weak spot being in any of the 5 limbs(its random where it is) anytime I kill one in under 3 magnum rounds it feels like a huge relief. I'm going out on a limb and saying that these monsters are the first new monster type that is on par with the original BOWs(Though this monster was designed a long time ago, its just now being used).
                      Hey, I wasn't the only one who thought they looked like mutated smaller Tyrants.

I've watched a friend's stream of episode 1 (mostly just watched Barry's since it's obviously my most excited part about this whole game) and it does seem good even if there do seem to be flaws already showing up. Have no problem waiting to see how this game turns out and if going by episode 2, sounds like waiting for the retail version maybe worth the wait. Also, some say Raid is too grindy yet some are saying you level up fast. I still haven't 100% all of Raid in REV1. O_O

Comment

• Well, I certainly didn't see that coming--mostly because I didn't bother looking up the leaked spoilers.

Speaking of which.

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by REmaster; 03-04-2015, 03:45 AM.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I like how Episode 2 was almost twice as long as Episode 1. I hope Episodes 3 and 4 are just as meaty. Did anybody else get some major "Forbidden Siren" vibes from the village in Episode 2? I was almost expecting a bunch of Shibito to pop up. The forest in Episode 1 felt like it was ripped straight out of Alan Wake. lol
                          Last edited by biohazard_star; 03-04-2015, 07:01 AM.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                            I like how Episode 2 was almost twice as long as Episode 1. I hope Episodes 3 and 4 are just as meaty. Did anybody else get some major "Forbidden Siren" vibes from the village in Episode 2? I was almost expecting a bunch of Shibito to pop up. The forest in Episode 1 felt like it was ripped straight out of Alan Wake. lol
                            My brain reminded me of Alan Wake some time after watching the Lumbermill level. Seem like this game rips a lot of stuff out of other games.

Comment

• Spoiler:

Game is getting interesting now. But this digital only episode non-sense has to go.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I personally thought the forest and the jail area were copying Evil Within XD. Also the level designers name is ironically named Shinji mikami..... Guess there's two of them?

Comment

Working...
                                X