Spiderman vs Resident Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderman vs Resident Evil

After watching the first half of The Amazing Spiderman (2012), I noticed a striking similarity between Dr. Connors (Lizard) and William Birkin. They both worked as lead scientists for large pharmaceutical companies (Oscorp and Umbrella respectively), both had their work forcibly taken from them by their employer, and both injected the samples of their new breakthroughs into themselves before they were completed/perfected, thus mutating into monsters.

Are there any more parallels that I'm missing here?

There's the fact that both have protagonists that start off normal and then become superhuman. *rimshot*

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
      There's the fact that both have protagonists that start off normal and then become superhuman. *rimshot*
      ZING!

Comment

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        After watching the first half of The Amazing Spiderman (2012), I noticed a striking similarity between Dr. Connors (Lizard) and William Birkin. They both worked as lead scientists for large pharmaceutical companies (Oscorp and Umbrella respectively), both had their work forcibly taken from them by their employer, and both injected the samples of their new breakthroughs into themselves before they were completed/perfected, thus mutating into monsters.

Are there any more parallels that I'm missing here?
        As the first Captain America final fight is a carbon copy from RE5.

Comment

Working...
        X