Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to go to Japan and attain RE 1.5 80% build..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't like my persona and how I work. Ok, that's cool, I never asked that in the first place anyway. Now the real question is: why you keep posting always the same "uhhhh guise, where the reliiiiiiz!"? Friendly advice: people get easily tired of this kind of attitude, no wonder why they'll be calling you a butthole at some point.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I mean.... you jumped onto this forum acting rude to someone who is part of bringing you a new RE game for free and no payment whatsoever so what did you expect?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
        I mean.... you jumped onto this forum acting rude to someone who is part of bringing you a new RE game for free and no payment whatsoever so what did you expect?
        Errr, nope. He didn't give me anything yet. I allways gave my most sincere gratitude to those who made patches, to those who brought the original 40% build and also i give my thanks for the magic zombie door build. I followed IGAS on their facebook page, i stayed tuned on every BZork update, in other words, i was like you.

The thing changed when the lack of updates on their page begun, when i read things from people who know them and checked that some were true. When people begun to act treating some people like gods for nothing. I dont know if there's a hidden rule here about ''Praise them or be trated like a troll, butthole, etc.'' or read isults from Gemini and his puppets. Im not the only one who changed intro praise them to dont trust them or him in that case (because he is in charge now). When we get some of the promised stuff, we will eat our words. And i hope someday i'll eat my words with a new build.
        ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• ^ you dont have to complain and cry to not give praise. its just annoying to anyone whos eyeballs glance over your words trying to find something interesting.
          Last edited by J0shuaKane; 04-12-2015, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
            ^ you dont have to complain and cry to not give praise. its just annoying to anyone whos eyeballs glance over your words trying to find something interesting.
            I dont gave praise in my first coments, then i was attacked like an anti-igas or something, since i was attacked i just respond, if i respond i turn the butthurt on the forum. Is the same story as allways. Im not the first one in this situation and i wont be the last. Im tired of fighting with you people so let's continue our lives shall we? This means, Deathlysgam, dont mention me again everytime Gemini shows another video or picture ok? Or anyone else.

Edit: I just read Gemini's comment and even if you dont asked for it let me clarify something: I like and admire your work, i dont like your persona. Look the previous page, i dont started this fight i just only gave an opinion and someone else started the fire.
            Last edited by Unmasked; 04-12-2015, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Well, technically we never did stop getting updates, since the game now runs on Gemini's engine, and he had constantly been updating us with news on his engine since last year.

Spoiler:

Also, you might want to head on over to the FB fanpage for Behind the Mask, some more updates there: https://www.facebook.com/gsbehindthemask
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• I hope dear developers make the game a little more meat, to was a sea of blood))
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                  Errr, nope. He didn't give me anything yet.
                  Yeah, curse that fucking butthole Gemini. He should die a painful death. He didn't give you anything yet. How selfish of him.
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                    Yeah, curse that fucking butthole Gemini. He should die a painful death. He didn't give you anything yet. How selfish of him.
                    You said that, not me. Also, what i've said about stop fighting at all?

Comment

• Dat new Taylor Swift album is pretty gud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                        Dat new Taylor Swift album is pretty gud.
                        Somewhere in cosplay heaven, Taylor Swift is Elza Walker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                          Somewhere in cosplay heaven, Taylor Swift is Elza Walker.
                          *spits my drink*

Comment

• Well so blown away?
                            There is no more useful information?
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X