Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to go to Japan and attain RE 1.5 80% build..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    We occasionally still get idiots on youtube and gamefaqs who argue that 1.5 was included on the bonus disc that came with Directors cut Dual Shock in Japan.....
    It only came with the super rare Hong Kong edition, super rare limited to 1,000,000 copies. Nobody has ever seen it except for some idiot who saw it but didn't pick it up!!

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    i didnt know the bioflames build was literally everywhere in tokyo!
    Osaka, man, Osaka!
    I'm going back soon, so everybody just chill, I'll get it this time. Just could you guys please chip in for the flight? A small contribution to 100% for sure get the 80% build!
    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
      Osaka, man, Osaka!
      I'm going back soon, so everybody just chill, I'll get it this time. Just could you guys please chip in for the flight? A small contribution to 100% for sure get the 80% build!
      That'S Perfect!
      At least someone will fly to Japan.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	SWAG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	403920I wish you much luck and maybe even be good people to help financially.
      sigpic

Comment

Bruh i'll sue you if you don't come back with 80% build!

Anyone else remember when Black Crow would accuse ALL the moderators of having 1.5 and hiding it from us?

Comment

I think, only lazy not would remember this guy.
          sigpic

Comment

Bruh i'll sue you if you don't come back with 80% build!

Anyone else remember when Black Crow would accuse ALL the moderators of having 1.5 and hiding it from us?
            Well, in fact there is a moderator who admitted a while ago he had the 1.5 before IGAS project started to be of public knowledge. That's not saying ALL moderators but you never know how many people actually had the build without you ignoring it. Small world, you know.

Anyway Black Crow went too far with his theories, iirc he also said Alzaire and Inflames were the same person
            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
              Well, in fact there is a moderator who admitted a while ago he had the 1.5 before IGAS project started to be of public knowledge.
              I'm not 100% certain what you are referring to here, but my bet is on Darkmoon's sarcasm. So nopes...
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Don't worry guys, Im currently in Japan. Went to the 7-11 and bam, バイオハザード2 on the shelf, full and complete prototype version. Can't beat that. Everyone should come here.

Comment

you do know he was correct? it was spread out more than that at the time actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Borman View Post
                    Don't worry guys, Im currently in Japan. Went to the 7-11 and bam, バイオハザード2 on the shelf, full and complete prototype version. Can't beat that. Everyone should come here.

Name:	b.jpg
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	403921
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Borman View Post
                      Oh shit. I went to Family Mart and they didn't have it > <
                      sigpic

Comment

I found my copy in their victoria secret, unfortunetly all the characters have nude patch on and seeing Irons and John isn't quite the prettiest sight..... too much hair down there!

Comment

CONSPIRACIES!

Yeah. Japan is the place to be.
                          That's why THIA has relocated their HQ to Shibuya, to intensify the search for 1.5 ... lo and behold, first thing we find is good ol' 1.5 dispensers. Every single street corner has one of these. So much 1.5 you'd ever want.

Name:	WP_20150327_04_38_43_Pro.jpg
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	403922

And as if that's not enough, there's plenty of pure vanilla to be had too! By the truckload, in fact!

Name:	WP_20150327_14_47_39_Pro.jpg
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	403923
                          And to think someone probably paid like ten thou worth of today's money for that thing!

Man! Even crates!

Name:	WP_20150401_15_48_16_Pro.jpg
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	403924
                          Everyone sells this stuff ... clearly, it's a conspiracy! Don't believe me? Look! Even WALKER is written on these magazines!

Name:	WP_20150401_13_37_20_Pro.jpg
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	403925

Japan? More like Nippon 1.5!

Comment

Very funny))
                            I wonder who else there was serious?
                            sigpic

Comment

So it looks like the 40% build got around a ton and was bound to leak at some point. Seems the 80% build however very given out very limitedly and pherhaps only a handful of people have seen or touched it outside of Capcom.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                Yeah. Japan is the place to be.
                                That's why THIA has relocated their HQ to Shibuya, to intensify the search for 1.5 ... lo and behold, first thing we find is good ol' 1.5 dispensers. Every single street corner has one of these. So much 1.5 you'd ever want.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]9990[/ATTACH]

And as if that's not enough, there's plenty of pure vanilla to be had too! By the truckload, in fact!
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]9991[/ATTACH]
                                And to think someone probably paid like ten thou worth of today's money for that thing!

Man! Even crates!
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]9992[/ATTACH]
                                Everyone sells this stuff ... clearly, it's a conspiracy! Don't believe me? Look! Even WALKER is written on these magazines!
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]9993[/ATTACH]

Japan? More like Nippon 1.5!
                                lmao! Pretty sure Capcom HQ is located in Osaka and not Shibuya though, : P
                                Last edited by Lead belly; 04-01-2015, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X