Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think led to Weskers downfall/death?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrogance, pride cometh before a fall, etc. Wesker was an elitist and it was his undoing. Fitting.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Someone that wears sunglasses in low light levels, such as night time, definitely has a stick up their arse.

Also, the reason why he couldn't killed Chris is because Wesker loved him. When Wesker knew Chris would never accept him, Wesker seduced and blackmailed Barry instead.

When Wesker shows off the powerful Tyrant in RE1. it's actually a metaphor for Wesker's own desired masculinity, which he felt insecure about. Probably due to the Chris situation.

Well, that may not be written down anyway, but it's certainly a logical vibe you get from the series of events in the English versions.

Tune in next week for a break down of RE2's father and daughter incest within the Birkin family.
      "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

What did I just read....... HAHAHAHAAHAHHA

Comment

What Jimmy said makes sense. I think Wesker shown the Tyrant to Chris as an example of the ideal new century macho-man, pretending Chris to follow his path, but Chris refused to build such a muscled body himself until years later when he joined the BSAA.
          Wesker got dissapointed after Chris' lazyness to start training seriously, and furthermore for killing his precious ultimate BOW.

Wesker had felt in love for the Tyrant as much as Greg Mueller felt in love for Thanatos, "Mass production? RIDICULOUS... one master piece is enough". At some point Wesker and Greg had a meeting where they planned to talk about their plans to betray Umbrella where both ended up sharing their thoughts about BOW loving topics, and later doing a swinger party with both T-002 and Thanatos. Finally, by genetic manipulation and Thanatos blood transfusion, Greg and Wesker had a child: Jake Mueller, the "E" was removed later since Capcom thought it was too much to let people know about Jake's true "mother".

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
          Like using Chris to defeat Umbrella instead of killing him
          Yeah, well, he used Chris and Jill more than once to achieve his goals, but time finally proven him it was a mistake.
          The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

I still remember during the good ole GAMEFAQS days when everyone would speculate as to whether Wesker was gay or not.

Comment

He was always kind of androgynous, until Capcom needed to keep the character as part of the series story in some way because there was literally nothing else they could come up with to match him as a villain.

Comment

Also, I forgot to add. Holding down 2 jobs isn't easy to do at the best of times. But to be a top BOW researcher & the head of an elite special forces unit.

I bet he was on a mixture of uppers and downers daily to get him through that.
                "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

I will answer this one and make it simple, a couple rockets to the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                    Welp.... can't argue that!

Comment

He had Bond-villain syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                        Jill took rockets to the face like a fucking champ. Meanwhile, it destroys ultimate volcanic beast-mode Wesker.

Comment

G and Nemesis were also able to survive rocket launchers yet Wesker the ultimate god dies.... Though I like to believe the lava was melting him and he was about to die right then regardless and the rockets sped up the process.

Comment

Had to do with Uruburos being so weak against fire if I recall, but mostly bad writing was his kryptonite.
                            Last edited by Wrathborne; 03-22-2015, 09:42 PM.

Comment

I think you'll find most creatures do not in fact survive rocket launchers anywhere except in-game.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                                I think you'll find most creatures do not in fact survive rocket launchers anywhere except in-game.
                                This is why it was so absurd that a rocket from Nemesis left Jill standing. RE3 would have been more interesting if Nemesis had only one rocket per battle, but the rocket was a one-hit-kill.

Comment

Working...
                                X