The many stupidities of Revelations 2 [*WARNING, SPOILERS*]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.BioHazard View Post
    I will agree about Moira... she literally should be dead. I mean no human could survive that... With only a few scratches... It's a giant plot hole but meh.
    It's not a plot hole. Moira survives due to t-Phobos. She overcomes fear in the good ending, which allows the virus to adapt to her while active. She goes through the same thing as Natalia, except Natalia can't feel fear in general. Moira's bracelet is constantly red like Natalia's after the rubble.

t-Phobos activates in response to adrenaline and noradrenaline and mutates the host according to certain constantly high levels. Hosts able to overcome fear don't secrete the amount that would cause mutation. If she doesn't overcome fear in the bad ending, she dies under the rubble as a normal person would.

If Moira were to die now, she'd become superhuman just like Natalia in the bad ending.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

At least we didn't end up with Moira in Natalia's body. That was one of the thoughts that came into my head at the end of Episode 3.
      "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
        I feel the biggest fault is Capcom is having trouble with coming up with anything both original and creative so they use mostly past stuff to play with our nostalgia. Though the story is pretty good in this game its mostly stuff used from previous games (Betrayal, Barry looking for his daughter like Chris looking for Claire, etc.) Natalia is pretty new and people like her but again, many would argue she was copied from Last of Us.
        Urgh.. here we go again..
        I see it more as a reminded of Sherry in RE2 - Even the animation Natalia does when climbing up looks alot like how Sherry used to in RE2..

Story was OK, if you don't look into it too much. The hardest thing to let go was Moira surviving though - WTF.
        Claire's hair in the Real Ending .. why?
        Capcom may have been trying to show her as more mature now and older - but why cut all her hair so she looks like Jill..
        Her ponytail was her classic trait/look. Was kinda mad they got rid of it, even if the outfit looks awesome.

Guess I'll get used to it, if Claire is used again.. the voice actor I've already gotten used to - and some lines are delivered really well (like when Claire makes a choice of leaving Moira ''dying'' in the tower and jumps into the sea)
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
          The hardest thing to let go was Moira surviving though - WTF.
          She survives by adapting to t-Phobos.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
            Urgh.. here we go again..
            I see it more as a reminded of Sherry in RE2 - Even the animation Natalia does when climbing up looks alot like how Sherry used to in RE2..

Story was OK, if you don't look into it too much. The hardest thing to let go was Moira surviving though - WTF.
            Claire's hair in the Real Ending .. why?
            Capcom may have been trying to show her as more mature now and older - but why cut all her hair so she looks like Jill..
            Her ponytail was her classic trait/look. Was kinda mad they got rid of it, even if the outfit looks awesome.

Guess I'll get used to it, if Claire is used again.. the voice actor I've already gotten used to - and some lines are delivered really well (like when Claire makes a choice of leaving Moira ''dying'' in the tower and jumps into the sea)
            Here's my verdict so far on the voice actors

Claire: Pretty decent, not really any complaints.
            Moira: Not bad, she fit her character well even if most of us didn't like said character.
            Barry: Possibly the best! Very cheesy sounding like the ps1 original but also pulled off serious moments well like when giving Natalia a piggyback
            Natalia: Great for the most part with very few moments that made me chuckle like finding Lottie.
            Alex: Human form was average, nothing to point out. Demon form was perfect!

The rest I didn't care about the slightest as characters so I won't mention them.

Comment

The honestly should have used this Barry with the classic costume for the remake/remaster. His model looks far better. I even think his voice actor is better than his other 2. I think they need to remake the remaster imo.

The game was good. In fact I'm playing the struggle right now on casual and it's a challenge. I'm loving it. Moira I think is going to be a new protagonist for the main series I think. Natalia may be our ne "Wesker".

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                She survives by adapting to t-Phobos.
                You know that fine... But it's just kinda weird ya... I mean you see Moira get pretty much crushed but tons of debris and you would just think that would kill a normal person (and it would) and then she just shows up outta the blue later on... I mean to a casual player they wouldn't really have any idea the t-Phobos virus would do that to her so it just seems outta place but it makes sense to me

Comment

Less rubble falling on her would have been more believable to we, the audience. It was just a bit too over the top really. I think they could have split her and Claire up a better way personally.

Comment

This is the same series where Chris punched a boulder out of his way successfully in the midst of an active volcano.

Comment

Thast different, the boulder was part of Weskers army!

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                        The honestly should have used this Barry with the classic costume for the remake/remaster. His model looks far better. I even think his voice actor is better than his other 2. I think they need to remake the remaster imo.

The game was good. In fact I'm playing the struggle right now on casual and it's a challenge. I'm loving it. Moira I think is going to be a new protagonist for the main series I think. Natalia may be our ne "Wesker".
                        Fully complete the game and you'll change your mind - Don't wanna spoil, so I'll shut up. I was thinking the same as you, but thankfully was pleasantly surprised.
                        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Those invisible big bugs (whatever they are called) are so effing annoying. You need to have Natalia point out their location then shoot them to pieces with Barry. I ended up grabbed by this really big one which killed me right away. It's around the part where you go to the building with the gate in it, which you have to jam a crate against.

Comment

It's okay, we all died against those things.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                              It's okay, we all died against those things.
                              Honestly I never had much trouble with them. they go down pretty easy

Comment

They're easy to me now but I was shocked the first time to find out they one hit killed you.

Comment

Working...
                                X