BIOHAZARD Heavenly Island - Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
    What number is the latest issue? 19 or 29?
    That would be 29.

Comment

Parker, is that you my friend?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	parker_lucciani.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	404811
      (thx to Biohazard France!)

Anyway I believe today was released another issue, right? Anythink new guys?
      Last edited by Dark_Chris; 02-18-2016, 03:00 PM.
      Spoiler:

Comment

It advanced a little. Very little.

Spoiler:

Comment

I bought the french mangas. I haven't read them yet but all I could see is bikinis, bikinis everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
            It advanced a little. Very little.

Spoiler:

Thanks. ;)
            Spoiler:

Comment

In Chapter 31:

Spoiler:
              Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 02-25-2016, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Just picked up the third Tankōbon today. It's some good stuff, much more interesting than Marhawa Desire. Definitely takes place in 2014 too.

Spoiler:
                "I've got 100 cows."
                "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

How many chapters does it cover? It's good to feel the story going forward instead of filling gaps in the years between games.

Comment

It only goes up to chapter 29, but with MD having 38 issues I would say there is only one volume left to come now. However, it does officially clarify that Heavenly Island is a direct tie in to both Revelations 2 and Umbrella Corps.

If Shényā Pharmaceutical are behind the events of UC, and DC Douglas has hinted Wesker backstory, perhaps we'll finally learn more about the 'giant pharmaceutical corporation 'S' that Wesker has been in contact with since Umbrella's demise?

(I know this was later confirmed as Seashell/Tricell but I'm just throwing it out there...)
                    Last edited by TheBatMan; 02-26-2016, 02:25 AM.
                    "I've got 100 cows."
                    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Shényā being "S" would still be possible. In fact it would end up making more sense and serve as an even better tie-in, since this manga and Umbrella Corps are covering all bases.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Does it clarify at all why Alex left this island to the one in Revelations 2? Are there any references to the vast amounts of test subjects that Spencer sends to this island?
                        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                          Does it clarify at all why Alex left this island to the one in Revelations 2? Are there any references to the vast amounts of test subjects that Spencer sends to this island?
                          It's already pretty obvious why Alex left: to escape Spencer. She first went to Sushestvovanje Island in 2000, so she'd been planning on abandoning Spencer for a long time. For the interim she just siphoned his resources and charmed his personnel to her side. He can't find her if she's not where he sent her. No references to the test subjects so far.
                          Last edited by News Bot; 02-29-2016, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Chapter 32 is called The Truth:

Spoiler:

Heavenly Island will take a hiatus of ten weeks, resuming around the middle of May.
                            Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 03-03-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Was he ever mentioned before this or is he entirely new?

Comment

Working...
                                X