Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dino Crisis 2 TV commercial + GameCube BH Ø commercials

Hi gents,

Looking into my old external hard drives, I have find a "French" TV commercial for Dino Crisis 2 (It is basically the English one, with muffled voices and a French text at the end ;) ).
    A Dino Crisis 2 commercial for Sony's Playstation console, released on French TV.The text at the ends states "You are meat".

I have also uploaded again 2 BH Ø for Gamecube commercials, straight from Capcom's CAP magazine (both from November 2002). So the encoding is far better than my previous upload, in my old imacwesker account ;)
    A Biohazard ? commercial from the Japanese magazine CAP, dated 22/11/2002

A Biohazard ? commercial from the Japanese magazine CAP, dated 27/11/2002
    Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Are the 0 commercials from those black "Secret DVD"s? Too lazy to dig up my discs to compare
    The French one you recorded off of the TV? If not, where did it come from?
    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
      Are the 0 commercials from those black "Secret DVD"s? Too lazy to dig up my discs to compare
      Not sure what you are talking about, sorry. CAP! magazines were given to fans who were members of the CAPCOM FAN CLUB or something like that. Only in Japan.

Originally posted by Anders View Post
      The French one you recorded off of the TV? If not, where did it come from?
      I didn't record it. It was given to me long time ago. Either by a BHFR fan or by Hunk (from BHFR), can't remember.

Comment

These:
        Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.

Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.

It doesn't sound exactly what you are talking about, unless they also came with CAP! mag in addition to the distribution methods mentioned on the site.

If not the same, can you please show pictures of the discs, if you have? I always want to know where stuff came from, so I can hunt down the original discs/tapes/whatever.
        Last edited by Anders; 03-25-2015, 08:05 PM.
        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I don't have the picture of the discs, only their content with the information provided in my first post: CAP! magazine, both from November 2002.

Comment

OK, sorry I thought you had them and ripped the discs yourself. I've never heard anything about CAP magazine and what discs came with it, will look around a bit.
            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Dino Crisis was a series I was quite into years ago. I even attempted to do a fan site and collected a lot of rare fan art. Sadly however, it failed primarily due to my poor web design skills and that it was not a series a lot of people cared for after DC3 stunk of alien T.Rex poo. It was hosted on Webs (formerly Freewebs) and I had forums for it. It was hard finding both forums and web hosting without all those invasive adverts everywhere.

Comment

Working...
              X