Resident Evil Revelations 2 Shipped 1.1 Million Copies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations 2 Shipped 1.1 Million Copies

It seems Capcom has shipped 1.1 million copies of Resident Evil Revelations 2.

Congrats to Capcom!

Also, Capcom has also provided the latest and updated worldwide shipped figure of some other Resident Evil titles.

Resident Evil 5 - 6,800,000 (+100,000)
    Resident Evil 6 - 6,200,000 (+100,000)
    Resident Evil Revelations - 1,400,000 (+100,000)
    Resident Evil Revelations 2 - 1,100,000 (NEW)

Capcom Co., Ltd. (Capcom) today announced that net sales decreased to 64,277 million yen (down 37.1 % from the previous year). As for profit, operating income increased to 10,582 million yen (up 2.7 % from the previous year), and ordinary income increased to 10,851 million yen (down 0.9 % from the previous year). Net income

Attached Files
    Last edited by xfactor; 05-08-2015, 07:30 AM.

Looks like REV2 is doing well actually. I was afraid the game wouldn't be successful.

That means Capcom will probably make a Revelations 3.

Comment

Genuine question: is 1 million really a good thing?

I mean, it's a multi-platform, and fairly cheap game, and 1 millionshipped copies is rather laughable compared to what RE5 and 6 sold.
      The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
        Genuine question: is 1 million really a good thing?

I mean, it's a multi-platform, and fairly cheap game, and 1 millionshipped copies is rather laughable compared to what RE5 and 6 sold.
        The sale numbers for 5 and 6 are from the time they were released until December of last year though. Regardless, REV2 is already doing much better than REV1, so a sequel is inevitable.

But REmastered had amazing sales as well....makes me wonder what path they will choose.
        Last edited by CODE_umb87; 05-12-2015, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
          The sale numbers for 5 and 6 are from the time they were released until December of last year though. Regardless, REV2 is already doing much better than REV1, so a sequel is inevitable.

But REmastered had amazing sales as well....makes me wonder what path they will choose.

Comment

Splendid news. I'd honestly enjoy seeing them get to do a few more episodes with Rev2. I enjoyed it, but was unsatisfied with the last section of the games story as well as some missed opportunities for character. Theres still that 6 month gap trying to locate Moira it'd be great to come across another Isle filled with failed T-phobos experiments and stuff while trying to find her.
            Last edited by Wrathborne; 05-17-2015, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X