Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 0 HD Remaster Announced!

カプコンの人気作『バイオハザード0』のHDリマスター化が、パチスロ『バイオハザード6』新機種発表展示会にて明らかになった。

Biohazard 0 HD Remaster has been announced!

The remaster will be available for PC, PS3, PS4, 360 and XBox One in Japan at the beginning of 2016. Members of the original devteam are involved in the remaster, including the game's original director.
    Last edited by Carnivol; 05-26-2015, 03:01 AM.

2016? Really Capcom? You're not making a new game you're dusting off a finished one.

Comment

I always thought this was one of the worst RE games, I was excited as hell to play it but after the first hour it didn't grip me, even after I beat the game it was unsatisfying. I realize now the problem is that the game itself feels like filler, part of the games problem came down to a story that just didn't really go anywhere and meandered on. WHen shit happens, I didn't care. The trip to the City facility also made little sense to be honest.

Comment

I want to roll my eyes at this but... admittedly, I'm pretty stoked for the HD release.

Comment

I saw someone on another forum made a quick comparison (GC vs the current screenshot). There's hope for Capcom having been much better at archiving source material for the original's animated backgrounds (or just doing a better job with touching the old ones up for a new resolution).

Either way, not exactly the most shocking announcement. However ... now that they've sort of proven that episodic stuff can work out for them; where's my microtransaction and season pass filled Outbreak revival?

Edit: Took myself some liberties and added the announcement video to the OP.
          Last edited by Carnivol; 05-26-2015, 03:02 AM.

Comment

They really should've just gone with remaking the backgrounds altogether in full 3D.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Good news I guess. Perhaps they'll follow up with Outbreak HD. Capcom knows there's a demand for it.
              sigpic

Comment

Resident evil 2 remake, please.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                  Good news I guess. Perhaps they'll follow up with Outbreak HD. Capcom knows there's a demand for it.
                  Sweet Mother. Yes. Please.

Comment

I pretty much figured this.. I'm excited. I really wanted to replay this and playing the game on a Gamecube with an HD TV makes the game look like crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.BioHazard View Post
                      I pretty much figured this.. I'm excited. I really wanted to replay this and playing the game on a Gamecube with an HD TV makes the game look like crap.
                      In fact you can get excelent results even with the crappy A/V. But you need a decent HDTV and calibration.

Comment

The one in-game image released so far definately looks better than a simple upscale and filter like REmake remaster. Do you think Capcom has higher resolution backgrounds to work with given the scrolling effect of many areas? It's exciting to see the original director come back for this project. I hope he is able to add in some new content.

Comment

i like the sound of that

Comment

Working...
                          X