No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm totally excited! What a collection of outfits.

Does anyone feel there is some favoritism with Rebecca? They didn't go to these extremes with HDmake. Wish they had put in prototype outfits.

Comment

• Stupid double post
      Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 01-16-2016, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Raziel_ View Post
        Does anybody know if the PS3 physical release will get a European release? Or is it Asia only?
        If you are in the UK 'Grainger Games' might sell it. I seen a few physical copies of 'REmake:HD' and 'Guilty Gear : Xrd' for sale in there last year. But be prepared to pay about £40 for it

Comment

• I think the T shirts look a bit lame, but all the retro costumes are fantastic. Good to see Capcom including some love for long time fans.
          sigpic

Comment

• Judging from the ign playthrough video the xbox1 version is full of lag, throughoutdoor transitions and enemy attack animations.

Comment

• Well, as everyone except Newsbot knows, Playstation 4 is superior to Xbox One. If you couldn't tell, I'm a loyal Sony fanboy. Just as Capcom is slowly starting to treat its fans better, Konami is going way downhill. Good thing Sony saved Kojima!

Comment

• What do you mean except me? I detest the Xbox One as a machine.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Tomorrow is the big day, hoping zero hd unlocks early on steam like remake did last January xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                    Well, as everyone except Newsbot knows, Playstation 4 is superior to Xbox One. If you couldn't tell, I'm a loyal Sony fanboy. Just as Capcom is slowly starting to treat its fans better, Konami is going way downhill. Good thing Sony saved Kojima!
                    Both Capcom and to a lesser extent Sega (more yakuza games coming west = woo) seem to be trying to redeem themselves. Konami can suck a fat one though after half of the BS they have pulled

Comment

• America started the whole console gaming experience way back in the 80s. Give us that at least. Xbox One is a decent system especially after the latest update.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                        Judging from the ign playthrough video the xbox1 version is full of lag, throughoutdoor transitions and enemy attack animations.
                        UPDATE 15/1/16 4:00pm: We took a look at the Xbox One version of the Resident Evil Zero HD remaster and initial impress…

We took a look at the Xbox One version of the Resident Evil Zero HD remaster and initial impressions suggest we're looking at platform parity here.

Comment

• Just a heads up they put the good costumes behind a pay wall >.>

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                            What do you mean except me? I detest the Xbox One as a machine.
                            Weren't you defending the Xbox One against all of the attacks back when the race was heated? Something about better games, how it's the games that matter, and how always being online isn't necessarily an unacceptable prerequisite to play... Or was that Carnivol?
                            Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-18-2016, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                              Weren't you defending the Xbox One against all of the attacks back when the race was heated? Something about better games, how it's the games that matter, and how always being online isn't necessarily an unacceptable prerequisite to play... Or was that Carnivol?
                              Definitely not me. My opinion on it is the polar opposite.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Well this is mega bullshit, you can't even set sqaure to be the run button it has to be circle which is downright STUPID! Good news is, for ps4 players you can adjust your buttons threw the playstation settings. I swapped circle with Sqaure to fix this issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X