Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    Koji Oda with RE0 prototype footage: 'Rather than a fond look back, I sense this could be a little embarrassing...'
    Hideki Kamiya with RE2 prototype footage: 'Don't you fucking get near me with that tape...'

Boy, what I would give to spend some time in that R&D video archive room...

I hate to be pessimistic, but I sense that the next video will focus on the development of the Gamecube version, since the original director sounded like he said all that he could say about the prototype. I do hope that the full video will be included as bonus content in the remaster, though.
    The zombies milling around outside the stationary train are a nice touch.
    "I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
      Dev Diary released by Capcom today. It shows even more footage of the original N64 version. Let's hope they show the rest of the train in the next dev diary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reRhy1WnUpQ
      Love those top down view private guest rooms.

Comment

• I wanna see the scorpion boss in the RE0 Beta, assuming they even programmed it...

Comment

• These Developer Diaries are great, even better to see some of the N64 footage clearly. I remember there was some gameplay from what I presume is the same demo, just from a camera and quite unclear. Imagine if they did the same kind of videos for the supposed RE2make and showed prototype footage? I hope they do show more footage of the N64 Zero in the next video, even if it's concept art.

Comment

• I'm sure CAPCOM has enough footage of 1.5 to satisfy us all. If they are going to remake 2, I doubt they'd release footage of 1.5. Yes they were from the same project but 1.5 is so different than 2.... at least the N64 prototype of BIO0 looked very similar to it's retail version.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I feel Capcom today is very neutral about 1.5 and doesn't really care about it.

Comment

• I doubt that Capcom could discuss the development of RE2 without a significant section dedicated to RE1.5. Even that nifty Biohazard Archives book has a section dedicated to BH1.5.

Comment

• Back on topic! Anyone play the hard difficulty in this game? I just finished it for the 2nd time and GOD DAMN!!! REZERO on Hard mode is definitely the most difficult of the classic RE titles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                    Back on topic! Anyone play the hard difficulty in this game? I just finished it for the 2nd time and GOD DAMN!!! REZERO on Hard mode is definitely the most difficult of the classic RE titles.
                    Play RE2 on Nightmare.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                      Play RE2 on Nightmare.
                      I did, I found Zero on hard mode WAYYYYY harder. Now imagine if Code Veronica had a harder difficulty....

Comment

• I didn't find RE0 the hardest but I think it's fairly challenging. I might try to replay it while using Rebecca for most of the tasks I normally use Billy for, since using him for most battles makes things quite easier as he stands damage pretty well. I also keep characters separated whenever possible because sometimes having your partner close becomes a drag, when I have to travel through Training Facility basement entrance or some corridors with Leech Men for example I allways send one character first, then when that character reaches safety I send the other so I can keep the AI away from getting unnecesary damage. It takes more time but it's safer.
                        Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 08-12-2015, 08:45 AM.
                        The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                          I didn't find RE0 the hardest but I think it's fairly challenging. I might try to replay it while using Rebecca for most of the tasks I normally use Billy for, since using him for most battles makes things quite easier as he stands damage pretty well. I also keep characters separated whenever possible because sometimes having your partner close becomes a drag, when I have to travel through Training Facility basement entrance or some corridors with Leech Men for example I allways send one character first, then when that character reaches safety I send the other so I can keep the AI away from getting unnecesary damage. It takes more time but it's safer.
                          That's what I did since I didn't have any healing items left and taking on the leech monsters was going to be FAR too dangerous

Comment

• I'm excited to play Leech Hunter again. Always enjoyed that.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I liked Leech Hunter, although if you didn't know what you were doing (wiping out the monsters from the whole facility, then saving the leeches in the main rooms for last), it was frustrating! Still, a great scavenger hunt-type mini-game.
                              Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                                I liked Leech Hunter, although if you didn't know what you were doing (wiping out the monsters from the whole facility, then saving the leeches in the main rooms for last), it was frustrating! Still, a great scavenger hunt-type mini-game.
                                I need to try doing that, that is probably the reason I have so much trouble with it....

Comment

Working...
                                X