No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VirusPunk - Specific to the TGS build, yes, but the menu screen (and the warning screen) had been seen before as was filmed on the E3 build, which I understand contained the same content (although probably a slightly later build). As it is some wording used in the menu is different.

Last edited by Rombie; 07-10-2015, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• I really want to believe it's new footage would be awesome if they show a leech monster honestly I'm surprised they would include this footage it's so cool maybe someone will get their hands on the prototype and release it I can dream can't I lol

Comment

• Originally posted by OfficerRedfield View Post
        Really interesting to see how rebecca changed personality wise between games.
        She never changed. Most people just seem to think optional cutscenes are absolutely defining.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I was just pointing out how The first meeting with billy scene plays out differently performance wise. Technically they're the same content wise but Rebecca is more startled and cautious in the prototype as opposed to the final where she puts on a brave face and tries to act tough. Also she seemed to have no idea who billy was in the prototype which means bravo team either didnt find the slaughtered GI's and the jeep or they didnt have a file nearby about billy in that version. I think story wise it makes sense because it could add a little more tension when Rebecca gets radioed about Billy's crimes thus causing her to question her trust in him..

Comment

• I always thought Billy would of worked better as a stooge character gaining Rebeccas trust, but they didn't explore that angle until Krauser.

Comment

• Would've been nice if they showed some of the HD remaster in the original 4:3 aspect ratio. Not a fan of the vertical scrolling, only put up with 16:9 in REmake HD for like 15 minutes before switching permanently to 4:3.

Comment

• All HD footage RE Zero prototype we have.

Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                  All HD footage RE Zero prototype we have.

Thanks for uploading that. Much better as opposed to having to skim past the GameCube/HD Zero footage to see the 64 footage.

Comment

• I wish they had used Rebecca's earlier reaction to Dewey crashing through the window instead the one from retail.

It's good to see some new footage of the N64 version.

Comment

• I wish we could see the original Training Facility but from the looks of it they never got passed the train :/ Anyone ever hear of the scrapped boss called DALI or something like that?

Comment

• Wasn't DALI just a beta name of Centurion or the Stinger bosses? There's still a song called D.A.L.I. in RE0 OST, I don't remember where exactly this song plays though.
                        The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                          Wasn't DALI just a beta name of Centurion or the Stinger bosses? There's still a song called D.A.L.I. in RE0 OST, I don't remember where exactly this song plays though.
                          It was the name of the Plague Crawler before it was finally named. It means "DNA Arranged Lacking Intelligence." Basically, a hybrid that lacks intelligence, which is what the Plague Crawler is.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                            It was the name of the Plague Crawler before it was finally named. It means "DNA Arranged Lacking Intelligence." Basically, a hybrid that lacks intelligence, which is what the Plague Crawler is.
                            Ah, it wasn't for a boss actually. Thanks for clarifying.
                            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Wel here is the picture of it! Looks pretty different from the Plague Crawler and more like a scrapped boss that perhaps never made it passed concept art.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dali.png
Views:	1
Size:	238.8 KB
ID:	404733

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                                I always thought Billy would of worked better as a stooge character gaining Rebeccas trust, but they didn't explore that angle until Krauser.
                                I always thought he should have died horribly at the end and traumatised Rebecca as a way to explain her being nearly useless in REmake.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X