Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
    This was posted on the official RE FB fanpage. It seems like it's supposed to be an alternate mode for the main game, so I wonder if this means they're gonna have DC Douglas record some new lines to replace Billy's in the cutscenes.
    Would be amazing if they could get Richard Waugh to do Wesker again for this. I'm sure that's DC Douglas though saying "come" to Rebecca in the trailer, so it looks set to have Wesker use his voice instead, hopefully he doesn't talk too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biohazard 1995 View Post
      Rebecca artwork "Bandana"

D.A.L.I.

(Click on the image to see a full-size version!)
      Guess that answers whether Dali was a boss or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
        Would be amazing if they could get Richard Waugh to do Wesker again for this. I'm sure that's DC Douglas though saying "come" to Rebecca in the trailer, so it looks set to have Wesker use his voice instead, hopefully he doesn't talk too much.
        The "Come" line is actually one of his voice commands from REV 2's Raid mode. But yea, most likely it's gonna be DC Douglas. He's always been pretty keen about embracing his role as Wesker.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• I never at all cared much for Wesker's super human/super villain type character introduced from CVX and onwards. It's like Capcom employees watched too much of the Matrix and wanted to implement a similar character to Neo as Wesker instead. Regardless, I'll try the mode out anyway. I think though a better option would've been to just play a sort of mini-scenario as Wesker without the super human abilities (and not a replacement for the main game), but instead show exactly what Wesker was up to during the events of RE0-RE1 without all the "infected powers" stuff. At least in CVX you got to play as Wesker in that battle mini-game as a normal NPC equipped with only a knife.

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
            I never at all cared much for Wesker's super human/super villain type character introduced from CVX and onwards. It's like Capcom employees watched too much of the Matrix and wanted to implement a similar character to Neo as Wesker instead. Regardless, I'll try the mode out anyway. I think though a better option would've been to just play a sort of mini-scenario as Wesker without the super human abilities (and not a replacement for the main game), but instead show exactly what Wesker was up to during the events of RE0-RE1 without all the "infected powers" stuff. At least in CVX you got to play as Wesker in that battle mini-game as a normal NPC equipped with only a knife.
            Wesker's superhuman abilities had nothing to do with The Matrix incidentally. The entire superhuman angle in the series was inspired by The Pillar Men in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Still waiting for a pre-order on play-asia of a physical...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                Still waiting for a pre-order on play-asia of a physical...
                Why play-asia? Are you not just gonna get the origins disc?
                "I've got 100 cows."
                "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                  Why play-asia? Are you not just gonna get the origins disc?
                  I don't have a ps4 and I already bought REmaster from there so it'll look better if I have them both on ps3.

Infact I bought the BIG box version of REmaster so I hope they do the same for this one.
                  Last edited by Deathlygasm; 09-14-2015, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Does anybody know if the PS3 physical release will get a European release? Or is it Asia only?

Comment

• I think it's Asia only.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          I think it's Asia only.
                          Ah thanks

Comment

• The more I re-watch the trailers, the more I suspect that the backgrounds may look too good.

Comment

• Co-op mode was something that they actually looked into putting into the game for the HD re-release, and they tried it, and apparently it was terrible. It worked terribly because as you saw, there are moments where one character will be trapped in an area. And so you'd have one person standing there for like ten, fifteen, twenty minutes, depending on how quickly the other person solved the puzzle, and they're just like 'oh this is terrible'...Basically it was something that was brought into consideration, but the game was built as a single-player experience, so they wanted to leave it as a single-player experience.

Comment

• OMG LOL that they got stuck at the end with the control panel puzzle. I had Zero on Gamecube in 2002 when I was 11 years old - and even I knew what I had to do.. Why do all reviewers suck at playing games?

Just pre-ordered this on PS4 and I hope it doesn't have the music bug that REmake had where it was twice as fast and chipmunk pitch.
                                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                                X