Resident Evil 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    I'm trying to get the other endings right now.
    How many endings do you think there are I can only get one

Comment

There are two kinds of 'endings', both ending in a similar way but triggered through different ways:
      Spoiler:

There's a lot of searching and speculation about another set of endings, but the hunt for those still continue.

Comment

Knowing the PT guys there's some secrets we have yet to find and they won't spoil for us.

Comment

Watching people tear apart this demo has been really cool, actually. It's nice to see some serious, genuine interest in the series! The teaser is fun but I like that they don't want to reveal anything about the game, or as little as possible to maintain the mystery.

Also, despite the ghost sightings in the teaser, the director confirmed there are no supernatural elements in the main game. Either those are just for the teaser then or some sort of hallucination.

My thoughts on what's happening/what the story might be:

(Spoilers for Revelations 2 ending)
          Spoiler:

Also, I believe that Ada is going to return, given the phone calls (who I believe are her) and the connections Carla had with The Family. Not to mention, Ada works for The Organization (I think? I get all the shadow companies and shit mixed up) and it's not hard to believe that they would be in competition with this Family.

I think it'll be interesting. Since you're a brand new character, I think you're going to be trapped in the middle of some sort of fight between these two entities, and the house is probably some Family lab-site you stumble upon or are trapped in and have to escape. Maybe a reporter who has dirt on The Family?

Comment

to be honest when I first heard She's BAck I could think of nothing but LIsa Trevor.

Comment

Can't be Trevor, she was permanently killed by Wesker on his way to escape. Trapped by a chandelier and likely in the epicenter of the explosion of the mansion.

Comment

It could be that Rebecca return everyone is waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                  It could be that Rebecca return everyone is waiting for.
                  The developers confirmed that it's a whole new cast.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post

My thoughts on what's happening/what the story might be:

(Spoilers for Revelations 2 ending)
                    Spoiler:

Also, I believe that Ada is going to return, given the phone calls (who I believe are her) and the connections Carla had with The Family. Not to mention, Ada works for The Organization (I think? I get all the shadow companies and shit mixed up) and it's not hard to believe that they would be in competition with this Family.

I think it'll be interesting. Since you're a brand new character, I think you're going to be trapped in the middle of some sort of fight between these two entities, and the house is probably some Family lab-site you stumble upon or are trapped in and have to escape. Maybe a reporter who has dirt on The Family?
                    it dont sound like ada, you able to bring me up to speed how carla is linked with the family and which company ada works for and clarify the competition aspect? im intrested in these theorys lol

Comment

Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
                      it dont sound like ada, you able to bring me up to speed how carla is linked with the family and which company ada works for and clarify the competition aspect? im intrested in these theorys lol
                      It may not sound like Ada but I imagine it is her though. She sounds older... like you know, she would since she's in her 40s by this point. Carla worked for The Family with Simmons as one of his scientists (I think), he then morphed her into Ada's image and made her think she was the real Ada. She did missions for him (and by extension The Family since he was part of The Family) but when she finally found out who she really was, she went rogue, left The Family and founded Neo Umbrella. The Family is the group whose helicopter shows up on the boat and snipes her in RE6, supposedly killing her until we see the real Ada finally take her out since Carla had injected tons of the C-Virus into her system.

So not only had Carla headed another organization to go against The Family, but the organization that Ada herself works for (I do believe it is simply known as The Organization) could very well be in competition with The Family. It's not hard to think they would want to take each other out. Cue a certain evil woman joining up with The Family and you have a recipe for a sneaky war between two rival companies, with Ada in the center of it since she's working with one of them (The Organization).

Comment

"The Organization" isn't a name, when Ada says it, she's referring to Umbrella's rival company. However, she actually works for a different organization.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

So could this "rival company" be the corrupt corporation dealing in bows in RE7?
                          Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 06-28-2016, 01:34 PM.

Comment

I'm anticipating the same approach to the plot used for RE4.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                              So could this "rival company" be the corrupt corporation dealing in bows in RE7?
                              We don't know if any company is involved in BIO7. Umbrella was involved prior to its dissolution, but not by the time the game takes place.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

The E-capcom edition comes with a burger-shops mug. The artwork isn't revealed yet, but the Japanese site says the burger shop is in Louisiana.
                                Most definitely a setting for at least part of the game. (http://www.e-capcom.com/biohazard7/)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X