Resident Evil Revelations 2 Coming To Vita on August 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations 2 Coming To Vita on August 18

The Vita port of Revelations 2 is coming to the PS Vita on August 18, digital release on PlayStation Store for $39.99.

Resident Evil and PS Vita fans, rejoice! The long wait is officially over — Resident Evil Revelations 2 is coming to PS Vita digitally on August 18th in North America. The episodic survival-horror scare-fest we’ve all come to know and love is ready for its handheld debut via digital release on PlayStation Store for $39.99. [...]

Same price despite coming out much later and having downgraded graphics?

Comment

^ The graphics wont be downgraded I expect, it wasn't exactly pushing any of the consoles it launched onto originally in anyways. At the very least it'll match the previous gen versions easy enough.

Comment

Yeah, the price point is a bit of a meh. The major thing I wanna know though is if it has cross-save. My boyfriend has it on PS3 and would buy it down the line after the price drop if it has cross-save, but it makes no mention of it which leads me to think otherwise. I wouldn't wanna restart Raid Mode at level 1 either, so I don't blame him for skipping it.

That said, it will be nice to have another addition to the Vita library.

Comment

Yeah, the price point is a bit of a meh. The major thing I wanna know though is if it has cross-save. My boyfriend has it on PS3 and would buy it down the line after the price drop if it has cross-save, but it makes no mention of it which leads me to think otherwise. I wouldn't wanna restart Raid Mode at level 1 either, so I don't blame him for skipping it.

That said, it will be nice to have another addition to the Vita library.

Comment

Working...
          X