Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard: Umbrella Corps (possible next game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    Either that or we have 3 upcoming RE titles...
    It's 2012 all over again.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Originally posted by Graco View Post
      It's 2012 all over again.
      and 2001 when we had REmake, Zero and 4 all coming out "soon"

Comment

Not even open to the ideas of spin offs anymore unless it is another revelations game. ORC repeats cannot happen..

Comment

REVELATIONS 3 PLEASE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
            and 2001 when we had REmake, Zero and 4 all coming out "soon"
            And "Resident Evil Online", golden age.

Comment

This been announced for mobile yet?
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

ORC style shooter.

Is a trailer somewhere. Just aired on livestream.

edit: Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M21LTUDIUg
                Last edited by Dracarys; 09-15-2015, 03:01 AM.

Comment

I can believe they didn't get the memo with ORC, they are so desperate to get the Call of Duty money. The game could be good, maybe it will be a master piece but is not a Resident Evil game. I guess they are not going to announce RE7 this year either.
                  Last edited by Zombie; 09-15-2015, 03:02 AM.

Comment

I dunno... Looks so... Generic.

At least ORC had the setting of RE2... This one, not so sure. Hopefully is not a full 60 bucks game.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

RE 20th anniversary was talked about, this is all they announced, didn't even talk about RE0 remaster so could still be a RE7.

If you pause trailer near the end, looks like certain areas from others going to be used.

The top middle is clearly RE4 village, some other look like RE2 labs or Kijuju.

edit:
                      Umbrella Corps will be coming digitally to PlayStation 4 and PC in North America and Europe in early 2016, for $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99.
                      Last edited by Dracarys; 09-15-2015, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Then it makes sense... A 30 bucks digital only game.

They didn't named it Resident Evil in western territories. It's just Umbrella Corps. Seems they were aware of the backlash this would get.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Great.. just what the series needed after the (fairly) decent reviews of REmake and REV 1 and 2..
                          More COD B.S from CrAPCOM.

And this is for the 20th Anniversary - well.. cheers, thanks a bunch!

They better not **** up RE2 Remake with all this OTT fancy BS too.. keep it classic please!
                          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

It kind of feels like the answer to a question that no one was asking doesn't it?
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy anniversary guys... here's a new game that has almost nothing to do with the history of the franchise other than Umbrella and zombies, and maybe some recycled locations from the past games (not like we've done that before or anything). GET EXCITED!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X