No announcement yet.

Capcom asking the fans about an REmake 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The knife needs to very weak, but could also be used to take down crawling or near dead zombies. Would be cool that way. That's how I use the knife in the classic games. When a zombie is downed, I pull out the knife and finish them off. Such a good tactic to conserve ammo.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Which is what the beauty of the quick knife was in RE DS. The knife has the perfect level or damage that you will use it sparingly.

Also people prepare yourselves for violence censorship. We will probably not be geting the luxury of being able to sever zombies in half or pushing them off to have their arms still be attached to you. It's difficult to imagine seeing such things in this current generation of consoles. Even remake was reduced to either decaps or losing the lower part of one of their legs.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
        Which is what the beauty of the quick knife was in RE DS. The knife has the perfect level or damage that you will use it sparingly.

Also people prepare yourselves for violence censorship. We will probably not be geting the luxury of being able to sever zombies in half or pushing them off to have their arms still be attached to you. It's difficult to imagine seeing such things in this current generation of consoles. Even remake was reduced to either decaps or losing the lower part of one of their legs.
        Kinda funny how they show zombie decapitations but they had to censor the hunter decapitation shortly before release... The throat slash shows more blood anyways so its a little silly. Then they were allowed to have it in RE4?

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
          You never played the HD REmaster, did you? It featured the option of playing with either classic tank controls from the original GC version and a new alternative controls that allowed you to move more freely. I personally didn't like the new control scheme so I always stuck with classic in my playthroughs. If Capcom goes for the classic style, there is no reason why they can't include both the old and new controls like they did with REmaster.
          Aside from the fact it breaks the gameplay. That was the worst new feature for the REmaster. You cannot balance enemies for tank controls AND instant any direction movement.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I was always annoyed by the fact that there were no bathrooms inside the RPD. I really hope they fix it up this time, plus zombie janitors.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
              I was always annoyed by the fact that there were no bathrooms inside the RPD. I really hope they fix it up this time, plus zombie janitors.
              They just used the fountain.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                Kinda funny how they show zombie decapitations but they had to censor the hunter decapitation shortly before release... The throat slash shows more blood anyways so its a little silly. Then they were allowed to have it in RE4?
                Wait.. I never let the hunters decap me in remake but I always assumed they took your head off. Your telling me they DONT do that? In all regions?
                The violence difference between the monsters and humans is retarded. I don't care what their called. Their still 100% humanoid beings. The fact that they can show human beings with bad skin conditions be decapitated and yet healthy people cannot is just absurd. Your blowing off hundreds of other PEOPLES heads off in RE5 but the moment a chainsaw comes to your head your neck turns into adamantium. I mean, for god sakes its a clean cut we aren't gonna see elongated muscle tissue or bone sticking out or anything like that.

Comment

Wait.. I never let the hunters decap me in remake but I always assumed they took your head off. Your telling me they DONT do that? In all regions?
                  The violence difference between the monsters and humans is retarded. I don't care what their called. Their still 100% humanoid beings. The fact that they can show human beings with bad skin conditions be decapitated and yet healthy people cannot is just absurd. Your blowing off hundreds of other PEOPLES heads off in RE5 but the moment a chainsaw comes to your head your neck turns into adamantium. I mean, for god sakes its a clean cut we aren't gonna see elongated muscle tissue or bone sticking out or anything like that.
                  Yea they just slash your throat and blood sprays out.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                    I was always annoyed by the fact that there were no bathrooms inside the RPD. I really hope they fix it up this time, plus zombie janitors.
                    I like to think that one inaccessible room on 2F where the statues are lead to a bathroom. To this day I can't figure out why Capcom never bothered to include a working room there.

Comment

• Thats the other side of the hallway connecting to the library...
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	404747
                      Have you never looked at the map?

ADD They even break down that door so they can chase sherry quicker in darkside chronoicles.
                      Last edited by NEOMEGA; 08-18-2015, 02:39 AM.

Comment

• ^^^ I was just about to say that haha!

Comment

• Looks like Capcom has shut down Invader Games fan remake. Not surprising, but apparently Capcom has asked if they would like to collaborate ideas.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/...paign=Blogroll

Fan remake alpha footage

I do like what they have done with it. Still not a fan of the over-shoulder gameplay. I just hope whatever decision Capcom makes for the main campaign that it will be pure fixed camera with pre-rendered backgrounds.
                          Last edited by CODE_umb87; 08-18-2015, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• The chances of C(r)apcom screwing this up is ridiculously high.

EDIT: Also I am glad that fan remake got shut down, it looked like crap anyway!
                            Last edited by Undead Sega; 08-18-2015, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Just like on the 1.5 forum, we all fully believe IG are full of shit!

Comment

Thats the other side of the hallway connecting to the library...
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]10046[/ATTACH]
                                Have you never looked at the map?

ADD They even break down that door so they can chase sherry quicker in darkside chronoicles.
                                I was clearly talking about the hallway on 2F with the statue where you get the jewel...

I like to think that one inaccessible room on 2F where the statues are lead to a bathroom. To this day I can't figure out why Capcom never bothered to include a working room there.
                                And I thought my eyesight for reading was bad?

Also I stayed away from DSC, something about the characters doing flips over laser wires didn't much appeal to me.
                                Last edited by VirusPunk; 08-19-2015, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X