• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i give it 1 year
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
      I think Annette was the only character that REDC handled better than RE2. I also find quite dumb how Leon and Ada are allways caught off-guard everytime they enter a room where Annette is

Sure, a straight copy of RE2 with modern graphics would be pointless, I think most people want the game expanded with more rooms, some rutes modified, a more consistent geography, some puzzles changed or more elaborated, perhaps a new enemy or two, a more challenging Alligator battle , etc. Even though the game is awesome and still stands the test of time it's true that certain things can really be improved.

EDIT: HYPER CONFIRMED

I believe it said something about the gameplay that we want. SO DOES THAT MEAN CAMERA ANGLES?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
        I believe it said something about the gameplay that we want. SO DOES THAT MEAN CAMERA ANGLES?
        I don't know but I really hope so. Definitely looking forward to some screenshots or a video so we can finally know which gameplay path will they take.
        The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
          I don't know but I really hope so. Definitely looking forward to some screenshots or a video so we can finally know which gameplay path will they take.
          Yea I'm not gonna throw in any hype till we get something gameplay related.

Comment

• I can't believe my eyes that it's finally happening.
            Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• This news again prove my point: Capcom DO listen to fans, but there's a 10 years delay

Comment

• "WE DO IT!"

How the flying fuck is "Engrish" still a thing? Something like this doesn't exactly entice trust, not that I ever had high hopes.
                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Amazing how Shia LaBeouf inspiring speech was heard all the way to Japan !

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    Amazing how Shia LaBeouf inspiring speech was heard all the way to Japan !
                    We need a GIF! Don't think, just do it!
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Amazing how Shia LaBeouf inspiring speech was heard all the way to Japan !
                      same damn thing i thought!! LOL i think its cool they responded to that haha but i am hyped for this remake i want to play a fresh re 2 i hope they do it like remake 1 and so many people bitching about re 3 remake all of a sudden im sure we will get that in due time i mean its gotta be like one of the few games they havent done it to yet.

Comment

• I really hope its not a carbon copy, I want to be surprised.

Comment

• It won't be a carbon copy, they have to remake everything from scratch so there's no way they would be doing exactly the same game. Developers would want to add their own ideas and creativity into the project whenever it's possible. I'd rather be more frightened of this becoming way too distant from the original concept, but I think there's 0% chance they'll try to make exactly the same game, considering how the first remake changed plenty of things and most people were grateful of those changes.
                          Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 08-12-2015, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• I know I'm a bit late to the "is it the same lab?" discussion, but it's overwhelmingly obvious that the developers meant for it to be the same. But as fans, many of us over-analyze everything, whereas the developers probably thought "Oooooooh, let's throw an RE2 cameo in the game environmentally and people will be more inclined to buy it!" Obviously, as some of you have pointed out, it's difficult to make the lab from RE2 fit into the Zero grounds (although I still think it is possible).

Anyway, about the RE2 remake, I don't think they'll screw this up as badly as many are fearing. Is it going to have the same pacing and camera angles as the original? Probably not. I don't see them going with fixed angles with the way gaming has changed over the past two decades. If anything, I expect something like the gameplay of RE4 with the overall vibe of Revelations 2.

As long as it doesn't have co-op in the main story, I think it'll be fine.
                            Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• "WE DO IT! DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS!"

I thought the video was great and the "WE DO IT" was quite cheesy to, but that's just Resident Evil's style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                                I know I'm a bit late to the "is it the same lab?" discussion, but it's overwhelmingly obvious that the developers meant for it to be the same. But as fans, many of us over-analyze everything, whereas the developers probably thought "Oooooooh, let's throw an RE2 cameo in the game environmentally and people will be more inclined to buy it!" Obviously, as some of you have pointed out, it's difficult to make the lab from RE2 fit into the Zero grounds (although I still think it is possible).

Anyway, about the RE2 remake, I don't think they'll screw this up as badly as many are fearing. Is it going to have the same pacing and camera angles as the original? Probably not. I don't see them going with fixed angles with the way gaming has changed over the past two decades. If anything, I expect something like the gameplay of RE4 with the overall vibe of Revelations 2.

As long as it doesn't have co-op in the main story, I think it'll be fine.
                                Please god NO! That would ruin it.

The RE4 type style is becoming so bland and stale now - mainly becuase it hasn't changed a bit. At least the classics added new moves or drastically changes the controls.. RE3 had 180 turning and dodging, Outbreak had 3D controls.. and so on.

I think its safe to bet than since this is being made by the same department who made REmake HD and Zero HD, that this game will feature that style of gameplay - it's about friggin' time if you ask me!

New players can go to hell.. if you can't play the games, don't buy them! Simple. Don't dumb things down for everyone else..

That kind of thinking has ruined series in my opinion - just look at what happened to Tomb Raider. No puzzles and linear scripted gameplay. Booorriinng!
                                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                                X