Searching a Ending picture from the first Resident Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching a Ending picture from the first Resident Evil

Hi dudes! I know there's a third ending picture in one version of Resident Evil but i dont remember in what version it is. I played the PC version (with both players, bad and good endings), the Saturn version and an European Director's Cut version. But still i cant find it. Anyone knows where i can find that image?

It's another different from those two:Click image for larger version

Name:	Imagen final - Chris Redfield.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	406506Click image for larger version

Name:	Imagen final - Jill Valentine.jpg
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	406505

Thank You!
    Last edited by Unmasked; 08-10-2015, 10:58 PM.
    ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

I've never unlocked one other than those two tbh! I didn't even know there was a 3rd picture.

Comment

Yeah I remember another of Chris which matches the style of Jill's one more with a bridge in the background.... let me see if I can find it. No idea what the conditions to have it appear are anymore.

Edit... here you go:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ChrisEnd.jpg
Size:	268.5 KB
ID:	404743
      Last edited by Rombie; 08-11-2015, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
        Yeah I remember another of Chris which matches the style of Jill's one more with a bridge in the background.... let me see if I can find it. No idea what the conditions to have it appear are anymore.

Edit... here you go:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10041[/ATTACH]
        Yeah, i think this picture of Chris is from the original Biohazard or one of the Betas. But im searching another image with Umbrella logo and a red light effect. I saw it once and i dont remember how or where i can get it.

Found it! It was from the beta dated 31/01/1996

Name:	Imagen final - Beta 31_01_1996.jpg
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	404744

I wonder how you got that Chris picture and if there's a different picture for Jill too...

Edit: What's the difference between Biohazard v1.1 and 1.0?
        Last edited by Unmasked; 08-11-2015, 05:05 AM.

Comment

In the picture of Chris standing out into the city, is it just me or can anybody see what looks like 'Bio Weapons?' on the little heading next to the news reporter?

I've never seen the other two images either, I could imagine they might replaced the Sephia Tone one of Chris with the one we all know of now.

Comment

Holy shit! Always learning new things bout my favorite games I thought I knew through and through.

Comment

Dudes, i got the two PC exclusive pictures. You must beat the game with the best ending in a new game. If you use a save with infinite weapons unlocked, you get the pictures that we all know and the credits with the gore scenes.

Admins can close this topic. Mistery Solved. Thanks for the help pals!

Name:	Imagen final - Chris Redfield (PC).jpg
Size:	117.4 KB
ID:	404745Click image for larger version

Name:	Imagen final - Jill Valentine (PC).jpg
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	404746
              Last edited by Unmasked; 08-11-2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                In the picture of Chris standing out into the city, is it just me or can anybody see what looks like 'Bio Weapons?' on the little heading next to the news reporter?
                Yeah, that's what it says. It also has the first half of CAPCOM at the bottom.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]10044[/ATTACH]
                  That Jill pic has always made me cringe. Those eyebrows.
                  Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

That image of the desk with Umbrella laptops and folders - when was this supposed to show up?

Is it symbolizing that Umbrella are continuing their work, in Raccoon City - leading as a prelude to RE2... Ooooohhhh...
                    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                      That Jill pic has always made me cringe. Those eyebrows.
                      Yup. Quite overbaked.
                      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                        Is it symbolizing that Umbrella are continuing their work, in Raccoon City - leading as a prelude to RE2... Ooooohhhh...
                        And on a 3DS XL no less.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                        X