Hideki Kamiya on Resident Evil 2 Remake & Capcom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hideki Kamiya on Resident Evil 2 Remake & Capcom

In an interview for Scalebound, Hideki Kamiya also talked a little about RE2 remake and Capcom.

Kamiya stated that it was a dream come true for him, because it gives him a chance to play the game from the perspective of a consumer this time, rather than a developer who already know the game inside out. He's also welcoming the opportunity to collaborate with Capcom, and that he loves Capcom dearly.

Kamiya mentioned that he left Capcom of his own will and desire, and that he wasn't let go or fired from Capcom. He also revealed that many people at Platinum are still very much in touch with their former colleagues at Capcom, including Jun Takeuchi.

I was wondering about this the other day actually. I would hope that he would be involved with it but I'm skeptical of that.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

I wouldn't hold my breath for his involment.

Also, what is takeuchi's position in Capcom righ now? Is he still a producer? His last gaming credit was Lost Planet 2 and that was 2010.
      Last edited by aris13; 08-21-2015, 02:00 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X