No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 2 Remake Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw the news on facebook and twitter and had to jump back here and see what's what... I am REALLY excited about this!
    With REHD/RE0HD I joked it was time for RE2 and RE3 and well, we're halfway there people!

I really don't mind what we get in terms of game-play style obviously I'd prefer it more like REHD/RE0 but if they went with the
    Revelations format I'd still be quite happy. Maybe the faster modern style would be more suited to a remake of RE3 since it was more fast paced
    itself anyway and the classic style to RE2...
    sigpic

Comment

I bet this is going to be similar to how the Resident Evil 1 remake was done. That remake is probably the best remake I've ever seen and played. PRetty much all of the original map is there but a few new rooms added it, nothing overboard. Nothing changed too drastically. Capcom executed it flawlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
        I bet this is going to be similar to how the Resident Evil 1 remake was done. That remake is probably the best remake I've ever seen and played. PRetty much all of the original map is there but a few new rooms added it, nothing overboard. Nothing changed too drastically. Capcom executed it flawlessly.
        I must sound boring but have to say is not perfect because is 480i only.
        Last edited by yurieu; 08-21-2015, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Did boys, want to ask you a question, the remake of resident evil is resident evil 0 they are canonical with the original series of resident evil or to consider her/it as an alternative universe?

I would personally want that the remake of the fourth chapter be centers on the virus progenitor, excluding the original resident evil 4, that I consider as another chapter of the revelation it is not as the true chapter of the saga.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpower View Post
            Did boys, want to ask you a question, the remake of resident evil is resident evil 0 they are canonical with the original series of resident evil or to consider her/it as an alternative universe?

I would personally want that the remake of the fourth chapter be centers on the virus progenitor, excluding the original resident evil 4, that I consider as another chapter of the revelation it is not as the true chapter of the saga.
            Resident Evil 0 and Remake take place in the same universe as the other games, just that the remake added a few new things into the mix (Such as Lisa Trevor and Crimson Heads), but it didn't affect the other games.
            Last edited by Akimbo; 08-24-2015, 07:26 PM.

Comment

if this remake is going to be on par with REmake I'm in! If its anything like six I am way out, and If they don't bring Alyson court back I'll be upset

Comment

Working...
              X