Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wesker mode coming for Resident Evil 0 HD. Resident Evil Origins Collection announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wesker mode coming for Resident Evil 0 HD. Resident Evil Origins Collection announced

Capcom have announced a playable Wesker game mode for Resident Evil 0 HD.
    He will be accompanied by Rebecca.

It looks like a suite of powers will be available to players in the game mode; as well

Both Resident Evil 0 HD and Resident Evil REmaster will be released on disc in a compilation called Resident Evil Origins Collection
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 09-01-2015, 04:28 PM.
    sigpic

Origins Collection Trailer

Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 09-01-2015, 04:29 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Insane stuff, but great. The visuals are becoming very nice. Hope they don't screw up sounds like the original remaster.

Comment

I don't remember Wesker being that buff in re0/1 have they made his rib cage and shoulders bigger??? looks wierd in the scene with Birkin, like he's breathing out.
        Last edited by Mikhail; 09-01-2015, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Interesting.
          sigpic
          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

That RE5 Wesker has been reused a lot.

Comment

It's a little odd that they decided to go with RE5 Wesker. Not that I really care but I would have much preferred his REmaster model instead

Comment

Ewwwww.... WTH lol

Makes no sense TBH since it doesn't fit the timeline at all. They should have used REmake STARS Wesker with 'powers' from the T-Virus ala Umbrella Chronicles.
                Still wouldn't make sense, but mehhh.. Not gonna play this mode as it looks pants to me - trying to draw newer fans in IMO.

Rebecca's new outfit looks nice though (did I see a Jill type device on her chest?)
                Lets hope the game has more outfits for all characters..
                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

im assuming wesker mode is non canon right?

Comment

Definitely non-canon ;) Personally I like the idea though and I'm a long time fan. I think adds a bit more value to the game and is probably the closest we'll get to new content in RE0. The mode looks like a "what if" scenario which I like the idea of them doing from time to time within reason. Overall I am looking forward to this release although I don't think I'll buy it as close to release as I did for the remake remaster.

Comment

I think it's likely that Wesker will have both his STARS and Midnight costumes, it's easier for them to include the STARS outfit since it should be already in the game, but they probably prefer to show his RE5 costume to appeal modern fans.
                      The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Time to take this Wesker for a test drive.
                        (This better become D.C. Douglas Simulator 2016)

Comment

Suprised that they're adding new content to the game.
                          sigpic

Comment

I bet they're doing this because they're well aware that RE0 is not nearly as highly regarded as RE Remake, so without some palpable new content this Remaster won't have a chance of getting the same success the previous one did. They need to put more effort into this one if they want good results.
                            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Working...
                            X