Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Until Dawn

Hi guys

If you like cheesy horror movies(and I assume you do, if you like RE1-2-3 and RECV), you are going to love Until Dawn a PS4 exclusivity!
    You can complete the whole game without having anyone dead or everybody dead, so the replay value is huge ;)
    If you want to learn more about Until Dawn, check the following link - or my signature ;)
    Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Been hearing quite a lot of positive feedback for this one. (Mainly 'cause it's a bit cheesy and doesn't appear to take itself too seriously, unlike certain other "cinematic experiences").

Received a free promo copy, so probably gonna jump on it soon-ishly.

Comment

I loved this game so much. I played the whole thing in the dark with headphones and I screamed a few times.
      I was thoroughly satisfied by my experience.

Though, the pre-order extra section with Matt and Emily was the most pointless inclusion ever.

In my first play through I lost Matt, Ashley and Sam

Comment

Played it last week and loved it. So glad it's getting so much positive feedback. Also love how it uses fixed camera angles yet there are people here who be like "that style was only used for hardware limitations back in the day and is never coming back again"

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
          Played it last week and loved it. So glad it's getting so much positive feedback. Also love how it uses fixed camera angles yet there are people here who be like "that style was only used for hardware limitations back in the day and is never coming back again"
          The fixed camera had allot of issues with the controls when it would 180 around your character. It was neat to see them again though
          Last edited by Kei_M; 09-05-2015, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X