Biohazard Umbrella Corps Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard Umbrella Corps Announced

A multiplayer competitive shooter based Biohazard Umbrella Corps just got announced for the ps4 and pc, early 2016 release.
    Umbrella Corps will be coming digitally to PlayStation 4 and PC in North America and Europe in early 2016, for $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99.

Umbrella Corps will feature intense and quick team-based matches spanning a variety of unique online modes. One such mode (which is playable this week at TGS!) is the One Life Match mode. Players must take out the opposing team with one crucial catch: there’s no respawning. Every player gets one life per round and must not only face the other team, but also contend with other classic RE enemies that prowl the map.

Players will be equipped with an array of gun and grenade weaponry, as well as some less traditional gear: the “Brainer” (a powerful melee axe which goes straight into the skull), the Tactical Shield (an arm-mounted guard allowing players to utilize a zombie as cover), Terrain Spikes (boot-mounted spikes for trampling the enemy), and the Zombie Jammer (a device which repels zombies only when active).

The game’s analog aim and cover system, meanwhile, allows for precise control when using firearms behind cover. Look forward to more info over the coming months!

Trailer here
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。
    Last edited by xfactor; 09-15-2015, 11:32 PM.

I seem to be in the minority here but I love when they explore different genres with the spin-offs. This certainly looks interesting and I'll be looking forward to more details to get a better picture of what this will bring to the table.

Comment

I do not like this king of game but praise the fact is being developed inside Capcom with their new engine.

Comment

What... no it's not... they're not using their own engine... it's using Unity. It says so right at the start of the video.

Want to start a new 2D, 3D, AR, or VR project? Have a look at Unity's development tools. From our game engine, to VR training, to real-time CAD & BIM visualization, we have something for you.
        Last edited by Rombie; 09-15-2015, 01:34 PM.

Comment

This is not a good way of celebrating the series 20th anniversary.
          sigpic

Comment

I have to agree with the people who've ask elsewhere, "Why no Outbreak?"

Stuff like this is exactly why I am selling everything I own that is related to Resident Evil. The franchise has been sinking ship for years...
            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

The fast paced action, music and first person shooting - I'm sure it'll be a decent shooter, but it isn't Resident Evil. As I said in the other thread, at least it isn't sporting the Resident Evil name.

It seems like they're trying to appeal to the competitive shooter audience or even e-sports. Had it not been for the recent remasters and the announcement of the RE2make, I would imagine that this trailer would have been the last straw for fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                What... no it's not... they're not using their own engine... it's using Unity. It says so right at the start of the video.

https://unity3d.com/unity
                Uh, I am sorry, my mistake. Looks decent, but these shooters are so unreal.

Comment

Working...
                X