No announcement yet.

3D Modeling Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Those actually look pretty good. Any chance you worked on REmake-style animations as well?
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

^You mean replicating RE remake animations? Yes, that could be done, though at this point I wouldn't be surprised if someone found a way to extract remake's animations, if you want exactly those animations then porting/extracting from the game itself would be the best way, handmade cloning them will allways bring some differences.
      The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

@Lanza, it's pretty cool you managed to single handedly do animations like that without a mocap system. I could never for the life of me even get some simple walking animation without him looking like he's got the runs haha.

Edit: I got bored a quarter into the REmake background, got bored and scrapped it. I ended up making my own interpretation of the 1.5 interrogation room, though.

15-bit:

16-bit:
        Last edited by VirusPunk; 10-15-2015, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Do you guys know anybody who might be interested in helping out with work on pre-rendered backgrounds? VP is busy on engine-related work, so it'd be nice if we could get a second modeller to cover more ground.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7uGLRLZ.png
Views:	1
Size:	336.3 KB
ID:	404771
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

Looking back at that interrogation room I did, it looks kind of shitty. Here's a chance to redeem myself with a 1.5 style lab hallway. I'm very satisfied with the outcome of this one, and bio_star's tip to blur out the textures really paid off in getting those nice Capcom style gradients (for those curious, a blur of 1.5 to 2.5 is usually sufficient).

The south wing corridor is still under construction.

This will be my last background for a long long time once finished as I want to focus my attention solely on the engine from here on.

Comment

Impressive! O_O
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Do any of you guys know how to view the 3d models from Parasite eve 1 and 2 ? I have seen people rip models from Final Fantasy 8 But I can't find anyone talking about or showing how to view the models of Aya from PE1 And PE2.

Comment

Feel sort of tempted to reboot my RTS game Parasite Warz, this time giving it a more realistic approach. The entire game will look as if it is being played under an electron microscope.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1370.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	314.7 KB
ID:	405010
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Started work on a remake of the RE1 labs hallway leading to elevator and the power house but lost interest before I could complete the elevator.

Comment

Why so much colour banding???

Comment

The streets of Raccoon from the 1.5 universe's perspective:

Comment

Looks amazing. Do you do any post production after rendering?
                            Last edited by Coconut; 01-25-2018, 09:43 AM.
                            New Resident Evil Classic modder

Comment

Working...
                            X