New Costumes for Rebecca Chambers in RE0 HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Costumes for Rebecca Chambers in RE0 HD

Famitsu has just revealed 2 new exclusive costumes that will be familiar to classic RE fans for RE0 HD. One of the costume is a basketball outfit, which you can see in a secret photo on Wesker's desk back in RE2. Another is a red STARS uniform from RE Director's Cut.

Update with pictures from Capcom's official Bio facebook page
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Thanks to biohazardfrance for the news
    Last edited by xfactor; 11-05-2015, 03:34 AM.

That's awesome!

Comment

Those are actually really cool. I always wondered why they never had her wearing that outfit from the picture in RE2, glad to see it finally come to fruition. That Director's Cut outfit is really nice too. This on top of all the T-shirts, damn!

Comment

Fantastic.
        sigpic

Comment

The Arrange Mode outfit is so awesome. I wonder if there's any chance that they could retroactively patch in Arrange Mode Jill and Chris to REmake as well. They're releasing both as a physical edition dual pack after all.
          Last edited by biohazard_star; 11-05-2015, 01:38 AM.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

Cool additions would love them to add her N64 outfit as well.

Comment

These are soooooo much better than the other costume.
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Nice little nod to RE2.
                sigpic

Comment

Now that's cool.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Hope they add alt costumes for side characters, Enrico in a old man sailor costume gets my vote.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	F_Sailor_inside02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	404772

Comment

I think it's really cool that the costumes have relevance to the series' history. The new game mode and new costumes are really cool additions to a game I just assumed they'd port over and call it good.

Comment

These two look cool. I'm pretty surprised by how many extra costumes is getting Rebecca in this Remaster: Cowgirl & Leather from original RE0, Nurse, STARS 1997, Basket, Wesker Mode outfit, plus the three costumes winners of the shirt contest
                        The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Working...
                        X