Resident Evil 4,5,6 Coming to PS4/Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4,5,6 Coming to PS4/Xbox

In March 1996, the world was introduced to the first Resident Evil game, which helped shape survival horror as we know it and has since brought you some of the most loved games of all time. You’ve been able to play through the origins stories that started everything with the recent releases of Resident Evil […]

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2016-02-25-102zl7v.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	406509
    Three of the franchise’s biggest hits are now coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One: Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6.Play as Leon S. Ken...

In March 1996, the world was introduced to the first Resident Evil game, which helped shape survival horror as we know it and has since brought you some of the most loved games of all time. You’ve been able to play through the origins stories that started everything with the recent releases of Resident Evil and Resident Evil 0, and we’ve confirmed that a remake of Resident Evil 2 is on the way. Since then, the series and story have evolved to amp up the action and introduce new epic gaming moments with Resident Evil 4, 5 and 6. If you haven’t had a chance to play these yet or if you’ve been wanting to play them on your current consoles, we’ve got good news for you. Starting with Resident Evil 6 on March 29, all three games will be available for PS4 and Xbox One for an MSRP of only $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.99 each.
    Resident 4, 5, and 6 will all be available digitally for MSRP $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.99 each starting with Resident Evil 6 on March 29, Resident Evil 5 in summer 2016 and Resident Evil 4 in fall 2016. Physical disc versions will also be available in the Americas.

Because nothing says 20th Anniversary more than replaying the game that most of the fan community, new, old or otherwise, mostly disliked.

Great work Capcom.

Comment

Hmph... Thing is, they're going backwards 6 to 4... Then what? Maybe news about RE2make?

I'm not shocked at all to see this, it's Capcom after all and this "next gen" is full of ports and more ports. Glad I've skipped it so far.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Give us Outbreak remaster already!

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
          Because nothing says 20th Anniversary more than replaying the game that most of the fan community, new, old or otherwise, mostly disliked.

Great work Capcom.
          It could be worse - it could be Umbrella Corps for the 20th anniversary...
          sigpic

Comment

I initially saw the news on Facebook with the headline 'three new Resident Evil games announced for a remaster' or something along the lines of that, I got really excited thinking it might have been the Outbreak games but then this is it. Will the three games be getting slightly remastered?

Comment

The only one I see a reason for getting is RE5. I already have 3 versions of RE4 and RE6 was a disaster.

I'm gonna have fun playing online again with RE5. Best co-op game in the series IMO.

Comment

Capcom has updated the Resident Evil 5 Remaster page, stating that the Mercenaries United is a combination of the both Mercenaries modes, however no new stages or characters will be included.

Comment

Working...
                X