Biohazard 20th anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 20th anniversary

20 years ago today Biohazard was released for the Playstation in Japan.

There is a Japanese site showing a history of the series, as well as upcoming merchandise and events to celebrate.
    ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

Happy birthday Biohazard!!
    sigpic

It's been that long! I'm starting to feel old.

Comment

Happy birthday, Biohazard. Just finished up playing as Chris on the Directors Cut to 'celebrate'.

Crazy that within a few years, we'll be hitting the twentieth anniversaries for the others too...

Comment

Ah my favorite game series turns 20, that is a loooong time and I still play the 1996 original, I can only congratulate Capcom for creating the best Survival Horror game series!.

I took some time of work today, bought a few burgers a couple of beers and some other stuff and made sure that everybody knew I was busy, all this just so I could play a bunch of BH games I even tried out my RPD uniform and Desert Eagle.

EDIT: I am a little disappointed that nothing was said or shown about the upcoming BH2 Remake, oh well I guess we will have to wait for E3 or something.
        Last edited by INFLAMES; 04-01-2016, 04:30 AM.

Comment

A twenty years series treated like a generic franchise.

Comment

Working...
          X