Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear Effect: Sedna

They just ruined fe turning it into another se go title
    Last edited by Mikhail; 04-12-2016, 05:30 PM.

It's nothing like the GO series of games? Just because it's a top down isometric perspective doesn't make it bad, I'd actually argue that's a better way for this series to be handled now. You gotta remember SE arent developing this, a tiny indie team are, so of course it's gonna look like a smaller budget game. And you can't really ruin a franchise that's been dead for 15 years. I backed it, I'm hoping it does well so SE will invest more effort into it.

Comment

One can only hope, but I don't have much hope, I think i've mentioned before that men in black 1997 for the ps1 played exactly like fe.

Comment

Everything about this game seems awful. Big FE fan but I'd rather it stay dead than be turned into this shite.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

So... did anyone here back this?

While it's nice to see Fear Effect brought back to life, I'm not really sure if this is the way. But then again, a smaller game might be the righ way to sort of "bring it back on the map", before someone gets to go all out with a larger and more true to the franchise title.

Comment

Working...
          X