[REQUEST] Help with some EMD files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REQUEST] Help with some EMD files

The thing is i have the RE1 Sega Saturn EMD but i need to unpack them to make models readable on EMDViewer. Anyone can teach me how to unpack them or made them compatible with the EMDViewer.

In other hand. Im trying to get Tyrell and Murphy models from BH3 but i cant find the files. Anyone can provide me them?

Help is really appreciated. Its for a good cause i need the zombie wesker and golden tyrant models to take some pictures.

Edit: SolidSnake provided me the models for Murphy and Tyrell. Now i need a tool to read re3 EMD
    Last edited by Unmasked; 04-25-2016, 12:43 AM.
    ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
    The thing is i have the RE1 Sega Saturn EMD but i need to unpack them to make models readable on EMDViewer. Anyone can teach me how to unpack them or made them compatible with the EMDViewer.
    Those EMD files from the Saturn port are more or less 1:1 copies from the PlayStation version. The problem is that they actually contain additional compressed structures for texture and model, where the compression is called PRS or something similar to that (should be a common module for Saturn games). Even if you were to decompress the Saturn assets, you'd still need some way to convert them into a usable format, since they are custom-encoded to take advantage of the different hardware.
    Last edited by Gemini; 04-27-2016, 07:54 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Working...
    X