Resident Evil 7 E3 2016 TAPE-1 "Desolation" Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 7 E3 2016 TAPE-1 "Desolation" Trailer

E3 2016 Trailer of Resident Evil 7 biohazard in 60fps.More E3 2016 trailers and gameplay: https://goo.gl/OhYYzLGenre(s): Horror, SurvivalPlatform(s): PC, Pla...

Horror fans all have one thing in common: We live to be terrified. Capcom has heard fans’ masochistic cries for a Resident Evil game far more terrifying than anything that has come before it. Resident Evil 7 biohazard is the harrowing homecoming you’ve been waiting for, and it’s coming to PS4 (with the full gameplay […]

Resident Evil 7 first trailer.

The link is as follow, but the site is not up yet. The exclusive PS Plus demo for the game is out now apparently.

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

Fear comes home again when Resident Evil 7 biohazard releases on PlayStation 4 (fully compatible with PlayStation VR Mode) on January 24, 2017.

boxarts

Last edited by xfactor; 06-13-2016, 10:03 PM.

It's, um. Certainly something.

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Hbr9ITvc0

Horror fans all have one thing in common: We live to be terrified. Capcom has heard fans’ masochistic cries for a Resident Evil game far more terrifying than anything that has come before it. Resident Evil 7 biohazard is the harrowing homecoming you’ve been waiting for, and it’s coming to PS4 (with the full gameplay […]

Resident Evil 7 first trailer, for PS4 (optional PSVR mode), PC and XBox One.

The link is as follow, but the site is not up yet. The exclusive PS Plus demo for the game is out now apparently.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/residentevil7/
      interesting wonder how this will play out in VR at least its attempting to make it appear as a horror game excited finally something re7 has comeabound.

Comment

0_0

Well, it looks interesting...but just judging from the trailer it doesn't look to have anything to do with Resident Evil. It looks very supernatural. I think I need to rewatch it a few more times.
        Last edited by CODE_umb87; 06-13-2016, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
          0_0

Well, it looks interesting...but just judging from the trailer it doesn't look to have anything to do with Resident Evil. It looks very supernatural. I think I need to rewatch it a few more times.
          Forbidden Siren meets Blues and Bullets.

Comment

Well those PT rumors were on the money.

Interested to see what their initial, immediately post RE6 release plans were because I get the distinct impression they didn't look like this.

Either way I call prequel or reboot. Old phone and VHS tape, which of course could be a red herring but we'll see sooner than later. Apparently the demo is coming around to PS Plus tomorrow.

EDIT let me just read that description up top and eat my words slowly
            Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 06-13-2016, 10:08 PM.

Comment

This looks nothing like what I want from a RE game, or expect in a good one.

Also, is the Japanese version called Biohazard 7: resident evil ? Not a serious question.

Who the hell we even meant to be playing as?
              Last edited by Dracarys; 06-13-2016, 10:19 PM.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Either this is Rebecca, Ada or a feminine-looking man.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2lwtx7l.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	318.2 KB
ID:	404946

Comment

It's a First Person game... It's horror oriented it seems. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. They learned a few lessons from Outlast and PT and it shows.
                  Can't wait to see some actual gameplay, and how this connects with the other titles, but with what I have seen so far, I'm in Capcom, you are going on the right track it seems.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Ohh nice

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Resident Hill. Is there really a demo coming out already?
                      Last edited by REmaster; 06-14-2016, 02:03 AM.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

1 player only? No Co-Op? REALLY? Yup they definetly tested the waters with the REmasters it seems.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Demo is live for US, downloading as I type.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Played the demo. I like what I'm playing. The tension was pretty high, I was sufficiently creeped out throughout my exploration to the point I was rushed to the exit after getting that key. But it doesn't feel like a Resident Evil game yet...I hope a greater connection is present and this isn't a complete stand alone. When you play the first game and play this they're completely opposite.

Comment

Well, it's enough to drag my ass back on here, so that's a start huh?

I like it. It's everything RE4, RE5 and RE6 aren't. Slower paced and genuinely creepy. I think people might be a little surprised if they exppect a supernatural horror game here, though - does anyone remember the RE4 Hallucination build?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that what's happened here is that the house in question is another guard post on top of an Umbrella lab, and those mannequins and ghostly flashes are the character tripping balls due to viral infection.

Plus...in the second ending you can find a little hint that the Umbrella Corporation is involved, since the chopper in the picture looks like it has there logo on it.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	umbrella logo.png
Views:	1
Size:	368.3 KB
ID:	404947
                              Sorry for the crappy quality, but my laptop has not the shinies.

All told? This gave me some hope that RE2's Remake won't be a festering pile of co-op tainted action shit.

Besides, SOMEONE might as well use the PT idea since Konami were too fucking dumb to.

Comment

Working...
                              X