RE7 New Trailer and More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE7 New Trailer and More

Capcom has just released a new trailer for Resident Evil 7.

公式サイト:http://www.capcom.co.jp/biohazard7/---BIOHAZARD 7 resident evil(バイオハザード7 レジデント イービル)■対応ハード:PlayStation?4(PlayStation?VR対応、PlayStation?4 Pro 4K/HDR対応)Xb...

A new Twilight version update for the demo is on the way, and will be available starting tomorrow, September 15th. And while Beginning Hour has previously only been available to PlayStation Plus members, when the update goes live tomorrow, all PS4 owners will be able to download the demo and experience it for themselves. If you haven’t played the demo yet, it will be a great time to investigate the dilapidated corridors and uncover the mansion’s mysteries.
    Previously offering the game and a season pass for two additional story episodes for $79.99 in North America, we’ll be upgrading the digital deluxe version with an additional playable story episode starting tomorrow. This will also shift the price to $89.99 to account for the additional content. However, if you’ve already pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition on the North American PlayStation Store, your pre-order will automatically be upgraded at no additional charge. Plus, all pre-order customers of either the standard or deluxe versions will get a number of bonuses, including the Survival Pack: Recovery Set, consisting of consumable healing items to help you withstand the mansion’s horrors.
    There are a lot more information at this link

“Welcome to the family, son.” In June, countless PS Plus subscribers heard this instantly memorable line in their attempt to escape a mysterious plantation house when the Resident Evil 7 Teaser: Beginning Hour demo was first released. Today, we’ve got a bunch of new information to share about Resident Evil 7 biohazard, including a new […]

I'm getting HUGE Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) vibes from that trailer and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Love love love love it.
    Guessing from the video and stills that the Baker's probably have huge regenerative abilities. Here's hoping it makes for interesting combat mechanics and puzzles and gameplay.

Just hoping that little girl at the end doesn't have psychic powers or some such rubbish.
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 09-15-2016, 05:45 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Any word on what time the US demo will update?

EDIT: It is available now and appears to be 2.983 GB
      Last edited by MeganGrass; 09-15-2016, 12:25 PM.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I've played through it, not quite as much as certain streamers have though... they seem to really be checking every nook and cranny for secret answers that might not even be there. I'm really excited for this game though, it just sucks that there is a lack of things the new demo had introduced. Aside from a new room, a couple of visual changes and a few new items, we're left with more questions than before. Oh well, I guess we'll find out through another demo or in 2017!

Comment

Damn, everyone's a Tyrant now. <.<

Comment

Working...
          X